Randooom: I'm running out of ideas here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I had a nice nap and now it's sunny :)madspit: ) and my mom wants me to come over to get the chair she's giving me. I just want to go back to bed. :yawn:

:huh: we are both getting chairs from our moms today! :cute:

my apartment is incredibly clean right now. :hmm: I guess I cleaned up around here a lot more than I though last weekend. :wow:

My computer area is a MESS though :tsk:

:faint: my brother is at my parents house and putting the chair in the truck right now. That means he'll be here in less than 15 minutes :shocked: That's BEFORE his schedule arrival time. That never happens with him! If he says he'll be somewhere at 1:00 that means he'll leave his house about about 1:15 :|

I'm still here. :shifty:

How badly do I want to leave my apartment today? :uhoh:

Oh hell... lol

I'm outta here, girls. :wave:

arw, we should both take pictures of our chairs and post them here when we get them! lol :laugh:

Mine is pea green :barf:, hence the tapestry/slipcover thingy I bought last weekend.

I'm still jealous of your cute purple couch. :shh: :D

I'm still here. :shifty:

How badly do I want to leave my apartment today? :uhoh:

Oh hell... lol

I'm outta here, girls. :wave:

arw, we should both take pictures of our chairs and post them here when we get them! lol :laugh:

Mine is pea green :barf:, hence the tapestry/slipcover thingy I bought last weekend.

I'm still jealous of your cute purple couch. :shh: :D

mine is peach and is going to look creepy next to my cute little plum couch. :|:|:|

Hello randooomers:wave:!
I survived the Renaissance Fair yesterday. Tornado warning siren and all:happy:
Now it is just hot:combust: and humid:madspit:
93 but feels like 101:happy:

shari schultz said:

our fair is next month and this is the first time in 10 years I'm not going to go :grumpy: I'd rather go to the MN State Fair :love: and the Irish Fair (that's free!).

shari schultz said:

:yikes:

I enjoy hot weather but not if I have to do something like walk around a fair. I would have preferred to have been in a pool or air conditioned shopping mall :D

I didn't get to the Ren fair last year :( I didn't realize how much I missed it until I got their.

I have no idea how they are performing today at the Ren fair. All those costumes-knights in shining armour, the heavy tapestry fabrics........:crack: Too hot.

arw9797 said:
there are pictures in my journal :sexywink:

I like! Post pics when you have a slipcover. :D

I just got back from getting mine, and I should have taken a before shot so you guys can see how ugly it was before, but with the slipcover thing on it it looks tons better. I'm kind of trying to get used to it, since I've had nothing there forever, and I want to tie the hanging down parts on the side up onto the back so it looks less messy, but it's okay, lol

3445467523232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2327%3D8%3A5%3D884%3DXROQDF%3E23239875%3A9449ot1lsi

And one more, the prerequisite blue crack/comp pic :wink:

3445467523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2327%3D8%3A5%3D884%3DXROQDF%3E23239875%3A9432ot1lsi

(Yes, my living room is my U2 shrine :uhoh: )

Everyone needs a U2 shrine. Mine happens to be around my desk here and it needs reassembled into the way I like it. My mom did a massive cleaning of my room while I was in Ireland and she tried to put it back the way it as but wasnt too successful.

I like! Post pics when you have a slipcover. :D

I just got back from getting mine, and I should have taken a before shot so you guys can see how ugly it was before, but with the slipcover thing on it it looks tons better. I'm kind of trying to get used to it, since I've had nothing there forever, and I want to tie the hanging down parts on the side up onto the back so it looks less messy, but it's okay, lol

3445467523232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2327%3D8%3A5%3D884%3DXROQDF%3E23239875%3A9449ot1lsi

And one more, the prerequisite blue crack/comp pic :wink:

3445467523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2327%3D8%3A5%3D884%3DXROQDF%3E23239875%3A9432ot1lsi

(Yes, my living room is my U2 shrine :uhoh: )

:cute:

My whole apartment is turning into a U2 shrine.

:mad: I want that Achtung Baby poster!!!!!! :scream:

:| My mother is obsessed with me right now :scream: Someone make her go away! :sad: The other 2 are here I dont' know why she's picking on me :grumpy:

:shifty: she just gave me her credit card to renew my membership on the website that I met that loser boy on. :D

:uhoh: she said if I renew then I have to find 6 guys to email this month :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom