Randooom: I'm running out of ideas here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
Did I mention she was arrested! Oh man. I've got to find my class picture since her name's on it. I've got to Google her up. (That sounds dirty :yuck: )
:drool: arrested :drool: did you get to see her taken away in handcuffs or anything? that would be badass if they came to the school and arrested here there. :happy:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:laugh: well, i was born in pittsburgh and we moved to orlando when i was like 18 months old. then we moved to cape canaveral when i was 9, and we moved to memphis :yuck: when i was 11. i just went to two schools in cape canaveral because a newer one had opened closer to my house and most of my friends were going to that one so i ended up going there instead. :happy:

oh man, that reminds me of a preschool (or maybe it was just daycare, i went to the same place for both so it's kind of a blur) teacher i had. she would grab our arms really hard and she had looooong nails so they'd dig into our skin. i think she may have hit us too. i complained to my mom and she got the bitch fired. :happy: my mom didn't believe in corporal punishment, especially when in this case it was just outright abuse.

I used to wish my family would constantly move when I was younger. Most of my friends in elementary school were military brats. They had such cool stories about the cities they lived in before settling in here. I wanted to experience that :drool:

That's awful! I'm glad you got her fired. :up: One of my classmates told their mother about the abuse in the classroom and the teacher's lack of lesson plans (she'd seriously appoint one of us to write up grades in her grade book... everyone always gave themselves A's :lol:), which set off the alarm for the feds :drool:

Queen Bee said:
I used to wish my family would constantly move when I was younger. Most of my friends in elementary school were military brats. They had such cool stories about the cities they lived in before settling in here. I wanted to experience that :drool:

That's awful! I'm glad you got her fired. :up: One of my classmates told their mother about the abuse in the classroom and the teacher's lack of lesson plans (she'd seriously appoint one of us to write up grades in her grade book... everyone always gave themselves A's :lol:), which set off the alarm for the feds :drool:
i didn't mind moving until we came here. :down: i wish i still lived in florida. :( sure there was white trash, but shit they're no worse than the rednecks here. if someone wants to grocery shop barefoot, who cares?

i'm not sure if i have any cool stories about moving, unfortunately. well, except about how cool and uncool (at the same time) the temporary house we lived in in cape canaveral was. sure it had a pool and a fireplace and we were near the beach, but it was fall when we moved there so it was too cold to swim. not to mention the house smelled like a wet dog because of the previous tenant. and i saw my first (and so far only) live scorpion there. we were walking past a trail near our house and there was a scorpion just kinda like "hey guys what's going on?" my dad was like "go back to the house" so my mom and i ran away, lol. oh, and there was a huuuuuge banana spider that had made its web right on my window (on the outside, luckily). so i couldn't bear to sleep in my bed at night because i could see him if i faced the window, and if i faced away from the window, i saw his shadow which was even worse. :no: so i slept with my parents. i bet they were glad when we found a house. :yikes:

so yeah, i'm not sure if any of my stories are particularly interesting, lol.

i helped a couple of my high school teachers grade papers. usually i'd just grade other classes but sometimes if they got backlogged i'd have to grade my class...i was fair, honest! :uhoh: :shh:

Queen Bee said:
I can't find the class picture. :scream: I really want to find something on her on Google but I can't remember her name OR the name of my school :sad:
awww :sad:

tim-tam would be happy to know i'm trying out the "personal radio" feature on last.fm and i just skipped past the song pineapple head :happy:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i didn't mind moving until we came here. :down: i wish i still lived in florida. :( sure there was white trash, but shit they're no worse than the rednecks here. if someone wants to grocery shop barefoot, who cares?

[story about creepy crawly creatures]

so yeah, i'm not sure if any of my stories are particularly interesting, lol.

i helped a couple of my high school teachers grade papers. usually i'd just grade other classes but sometimes if they got backlogged i'd have to grade my class...i was fair, honest! :uhoh: :shh:

Great. If I have nightmares about spiders and scorpions tonight I'm going to h8 u 4 lyfe :mad:

Haha, but these were 6-7 year olds! She'd also call on us in class and ask us to remember the grades she gave us on tests and class work.

"Brian M, what did you get on your spelling test yesterday?"

"Oh, I got an A, Ms. [her name here]"

But everyone knew Brian M. really got a D though :tsk:

You know, even if I do find that damn picture I bet I won't find anything on her. I went to a private school, so I wouldn't be surprised if they kept the whole thing underwraps.

Queen Bee said:
Great. If I have nightmares about spiders and scorpions tonight I'm going to h8 u 4 lyfe :mad:

Haha, but these were 6-7 year olds! She'd also call on us in class and ask us to remember the grades she gave us on tests and class work.

"Brian M, what did you get on your spelling test yesterday?"

"Oh, I got an A, Ms. [her name here]"

But everyone knew Brian M. really got a D though :tsk:

You know, even if I do find that damn picture I bet I won't find anything on her. I went to a private school, so I wouldn't be surprised if they kept the whole thing underwraps.
sorry. :( i don't like them either. i saw a creepy crawly on my bed last night and couldn't sleep for hours until my mom could wake up and kill it for me. :(

:laugh: that story's pretty funny. i hope you can find something though. :)

Queen Bee said:
That works? I thought you needed a premium account to get that thing to work. I'll have to check it out :hmm:
it says i have 16 days of trial left. pretty much all it's doing is playing what i've already played, so it's like party shuffle on itunes, although i do get to click that i love songs which will apparently make me a bigger fan. it's funny the songs it's picking. out of all the japan songs i've got, it's picking all the songs off of the same album. same with roxy music.

i've yet to figure out how i can list myself as a fan of an artist :der:

here's what the last.fm radio thingie looks like for me, fyi:

15408last-fm.jpg

My crush Eric and my best friend Candace! :cute: I was so jealous that she got her picture placed next to his :madspit:

Speaking of Candace, our psycho teacher nicknamed her Spaghetti and she called me Malibu Barbie :coocoo:

Man, I wish names were included on this thing. I'd love to stalk some of my classmates on Google :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom