Randooom: I'm running out of ideas here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While Queen Bee was gone I:

- folded laundry
- ate some ice cream (vanilla)
- updated my journal
- went to other threads at Interference and even posted in some of them
- have been watching Das Boot

Queen Bee said:
I watched Live Baby Live on our big screen TV. :drool: I actually fell asleep on the couch while I was watching it, so I'll have to finish the rest of the concert tomorrow. Now I'm making gifs for Khan :kiss:

You fell asleep with Hutch wearing that black shirt :tsk: :drool:

:lmao:

My friend and I got into a huge fight over who wrote When Love Comes To Town. He was trying to tell me it was a BB King song that U2 did with BB but it was BB's song. :der: I told him all abou the part in Rattle and Hum where Bono is reading the words to BB and he still didn't believe me! I had to go to the All Music Guide website and look up who the composer of the song was.....U2 was the answer! My other friend even had the Best Of and on the inside it says ALL lyrics by U2 but because it said BB King on vocals and guitars the boys were trying to tell me that meant BB wrote it! :der: I was getting so mad! :mad: Normally I just let it go when they talk crap about U2 but I knew I was right! :angry:

arw9797 said:
we didn't end up bowling. It was packed so we just went back to my friends house and played cards all night. :D

I'll give you a quick update on Big Brodah 6. I taped the episode but I haven't watched it yet :)der:), but this is what I found out from a friend -- Kaysar nominated Maggie and James. The house lost the food competition and will be on PB&J all week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom