Randooom: I'm running out of ideas here. - Page 28 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-25-2005, 08:17 PM   #406
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 06:45 PM
Night, girls!

I just finished Hotel Rwanda. I'm still crying.
__________________

__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 07-25-2005, 08:21 PM   #407
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel
Night, girls!

I just finished Hotel Rwanda. I'm still crying.
My sister and I went to that in the movie theater and I guess I failed to tell her what it was about before. It was -900 degrees out and she wanted to get out of her cold apartment so she said she'd go to anything I picked. She's a crier in movies too so she was not too happy that I took her to a movie where she cried most of the time. I had to pay for dinner that night!
__________________

__________________
arw is offline  
Old 07-25-2005, 08:28 PM   #408
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797


My sister and I went to that in the movie theater and I guess I failed to tell her what it was about before. It was -900 degrees out and she wanted to get out of her cold apartment so she said she'd go to anything I picked. She's a crier in movies too so she was not too happy that I took her to a movie where she cried most of the time. I had to pay for dinner that night!


Oh man, if I were your sister I'd make you pay for my dinner, too!
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 07-25-2005, 08:32 PM   #409
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel




Oh man, if I were your sister I'd make you pay for my dinner, too!
Yeah everytime that movie comes up in coversation she glares at me.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 07-25-2005, 08:33 PM   #410
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 06:45 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm listening to KOL and King of the Rodeo came on. HE REALLY DOES SAY YOUTALKTOBONO!!!!!!!! I was ironing and had to stop because I was laughing too hard.

Now I'm listening to STAYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEE for me!!!!!! this is too funny
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 07-25-2005, 08:35 PM   #411
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm listening to KOL and King of the Rodeo came on. HE REALLY DOES SAY YOUTALKTOBONO!!!!!!!! I was ironing and had to stop because I was laughing too hard.

Now I'm listening to STAYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEE for me!!!!!! this is too funny




In Philly when they came on I knew I was going to start laughing and sure enough, I started cracking up as soon as he started with his "AIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! YOUTALKTOBONOYOUTALKTOBONO"

__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 07-25-2005, 08:39 PM   #412
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel






In Philly when they came on I knew I was going to start laughing and sure enough, I started cracking up as soon as he started with his "AIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! YOUTALKTOBONOYOUTALKTOBONO"

Soft is on now. I remember this one also! They're still annoying but I can't turn them off now!!!!!!!

youtalktobonoyoutalktobono
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 07-25-2005, 08:44 PM   #413
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 06:45 PM
King of the Rodeo just came on my iTunes, I kid you not.


I love that you guys listen to them now. Mwuahahahaha.
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 07-25-2005, 08:45 PM   #414
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel
King of the Rodeo just came on my iTunes, I kid you not.


I love that you guys listen to them now. Mwuahahahaha.

I just had to turn them off I don't like them enough to listen to them for a long time
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 07-25-2005, 08:50 PM   #415
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 06:45 PM
I've got Echo & The Bunnymen on now.
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 07-25-2005, 08:53 PM   #416
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 06:45 PM
I have New Year's Day on now San Diego! My first live NYD ever
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 07-25-2005, 09:05 PM   #417
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 06:45 PM
Awesome.

I love how Adam walks over by during it and they jam.
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 07-25-2005, 09:12 PM   #418
fah
Blue Crack Addict
 
fah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In my house with the rest of fahs
Posts: 20,147
Local Time: 03:45 PM


But I have to go again...Mr fah needs the computer

back later
__________________
fah is offline  
Old 07-25-2005, 09:34 PM   #419
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 06:45 PM
Time for me to try bed.

Night, randooooooooomers!


Goodnight, Edgegasm

__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 07-25-2005, 09:54 PM   #420
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by fah


But I have to go again...Mr fah needs the computer

back later
I finally got your postcard today, fah. Thank you!
__________________

__________________
Queen Bee is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com