Randooom: I'm running out of ideas here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And now for another What the Flying Fuck??? moment in the life of Schmeg:

I arrive here at my housesitting gig...kinda move in...opt for the rollout-mattress-thingy in the playroom over the master bedroom...take off my watch and rings and lay them on the windowsill...and close the window to turn on the AC. I manage to knock my ring off the windowsill and of course it doesn't fall to the floor. Oh, no. It goes into the heater-duct-thingy which is half covered up by a box and a quater covered up by the rug. I hear, "Clunk...clu-clu-clunk...clunk."

Now what?!

Schmeg said:

I arrive here at my housesitting gig...kinda move in...opt for the rollout-mattress-thingy in the playroom over the master bedroom...take off my watch and rings and lay them on the windowsill...and close the window to turn on the AC. I manage to knock my ring off the windowsill and of course it doesn't fall to the floor. Oh, no. It goes into the heater-duct-thingy which is half covered up by a box and a quater covered up by the rug. I hear, "Clunk...clu-clu-clunk...clunk."

Now what?!

:ohmy:

Schmeg said:

Now what?!
:yikes: :uhoh:

good luck :hug:

Queen Bee said:
My exact reaction! I just want to laugh right now, because there is NOTHING else I can do!!

:lmao:

I'm totally calling my dad tomorrow to see if he'll come here after I get out of work.

:huh: The smilies aren't animated on this computer.

I think I might just go to bed...that might be the safest place for The Schmeg right now. :laugh:

Schmeg said:

Now what?!

:yikes:

Before I answer....does the watch or rings have tremendous sentimental or monetary value???

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Oh man, that really sucks Schmeg... :slant:

Is thre any way you can move the stuff and see if it's not stuck in there? I used to do that all the time when I was a kid and more times than not whatever I had lost was still up above ground.

:hug:
It's still above ground...the vent thingy is on the second floor and after it happened I went and stood on the first floor under where the vent should be. I tried to lift off the top of the vent (some of mine at home do that but I think because our builder was a corrupt cheapskate) and that didn't work.

What I'm really worried about is how I feel naked when I go to work without my rings! :laugh:

fah said:

:yikes:

Before I answer....does the watch or rings have tremendous sentimental or monetary value???
I've had the ring for about 10 years; it was a Christmas present from my parents and I was already feeling guilty about it because I chipped the amathyst a few weeks ago. :reject: If I'd had a choice, I would have knocked the other one over since it's a cheap one I got in Ireland a few years ago...it had sentimental value but I have another one I got there too.

Calling Dad is usually the best idea! He can at least suggest something!

In other news: This house is sooooooooooo cute...I'm sure the rent is about $2000 a month with 2 floors and 3 bedrooms and location and everything but I want it. :drool: They also left me a bottle of Newport wine and a 6-pack of Newport Storm beer!! All for watering a few plants and letting the ant man in on Thursday morning!!

I am so spoiled. :D

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I'll be back.

*grabs Guinness out f fridge, drinks it with fridge door open* ;)

My sig is just beautiful.

And I would call Dad, Schmeg. Just not mine, lol. :wave:
That REALLY doesn't count if you leave the fridge door open, since you have to burn calories to keep yourself warm while you're drinking it! :laugh:

Oh man, I was just about to call Mr. PopAngel, too. :grumpy:

Your sig isn't animated for me. :(

Queen Bee said:

Let's have a mystic BBQ with quaterbacks :hyper:
Sounds like a plan to me! A QB BBQ with QB! :hyper:

I had a frozen strawberry margarita after work and only spilled about five drops on my white pants! :happy:

Schmeg said:

That REALLY doesn't count if you leave the fridge door open, since you have to burn calories to keep yourself warm while you're drinking it! :laugh:

Oh man, I was just about to call Mr. PopAngel, too. :grumpy:

Your sig isn't animated for me. :(

:lmao:

It isn't? :hmm:

Larry's got good rhythm... :giggle:

With that, I think it's time for LMPA :sexywink: to hit the hay.

Night, ladies! :yawn: :D

*starts thinking of a title for next Friday's freestyle thread to appease arw. :sad:

Okay kids, I've done enough spilling, knocking over, and dropping for one night. I'm off to bed. :wave: I get to walk to work tomorrow!!!
:D :hyper: :D :hyper: :D :hyper: :D :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom