Randooom: I'm running out of ideas here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blow Job

Get a Pony or slender Shot glass.
Pour in 1/3 oz. Kahlua.
Layer 1/3 oz. of Baileys.
Layer 1/3 oz. Vodka.
Top with Whipped Cream and a Maraschino Cherry.
Serve to imbiber.
Imbiber must not use hands to drink this shot.
Place mouth over shot and with lips lift shot up to drink.
Put glass back on bar and show no hands were used.

fah said:
Blow Job

Get a Pony or slender Shot glass.
Pour in 1/3 oz. Kahlua.
Layer 1/3 oz. of Baileys.
Layer 1/3 oz. Vodka.
Top with Whipped Cream and a Maraschino Cherry.
Serve to imbiber.
Imbiber must not use hands to drink this shot.
Place mouth over shot and with lips lift shot up to drink.
Put glass back on bar and show no hands were used.
:hmm: after last time, i will never have vodka again :happy:

of course the heat wave has to continue tomorrow for my outdoor concert :banghead: and the air quality here has been raised to yellow, or moderate. good thing i don't have asthma.

154087DAY_med.jpg

Queen Bee said:
:yikes: to the heat

I like the graphics on your local news' weather forecast. I have to squint to view mine :happy:
ooh yeah, and the humidity's been around 80+% for several days now too which combined with that, the heat, and the air quality has just made it so much fun to be outside! :love:

where is mt. lemmon? i want to move there :drool: your local news channel has something over mine: your call letters are kold :giggle:

KhanadaRhodes said:

ooh yeah, and the humidity's been around 80+% for several days now too which combined with that, the heat, and the air quality has just made it so much fun to be outside! :love:

where is mt. lemmon? i want to move there :drool: your local news channel has something over mine: your call letters are kold :giggle:

Are you seeing Def Leppard tomorrow?

Mt. Lemmon is a popular tourist location for lodging, shopping, dining, and outdoor activities about an hour away from here. The last time I was up there was in '96 when I saw snow for the first time :sad:

Queen Bee said:
Are you seeing Def Leppard tomorrow?

Mt. Lemmon is a popular tourist location for lodging, shopping, dining, and outdoor activities about an hour away from here. The last time I was up there was in '96 when I saw snow for the first time :sad:
:yes: and look! they're calling for rain tomorrow evening! and the concert's outdoors! the duran duran concert in nashville was outdoors too but the stage and seating were covered. however, where i'm seeing def leppard is completely open! :love:

:shocked: that was the first time you'd seen snow? the first time i saw snow was my first winter in 1983! (okay that's not too fair as i was born in pennsylvania, but still, even after we moved to florida we took trips up north every christmas.)

KhanadaRhodes said:

:yes: and look! they're calling for rain tomorrow evening! and the concert's outdoors! the duran duran concert in nashville was outdoors too but the stage and seating were covered. however, where i'm seeing def leppard is completely open! :love:

:shocked: that was the first time you'd seen snow? the first time i saw snow was my first winter in 1983! (okay that's not too fair as i was born in pennsylvania, but still, even after we moved to florida we took trips up north every christmas.)

Bring umbrellas :yes:

Yep! I've never lived in a city that gets snowfall in the winter. :sad: I must've made like 40 snow angels that day to make up for lost time :love:

Queen Bee said:
Bring umbrellas :yes:

Yep! I've never lived in a city that gets snowfall in the winter. :sad: I must've made like 40 snow angels that day to make up for lost time :love:
:yes: i plan on bringing an umbrella, digital camera, water bottles, and hopefully money for a tee shirt :drool:

you should've been here this past december! right before christmastime we got a ton of snow and ice (at least for our city, especially since we aren't allowed to have the special tires). i had to drive my ex to the airport and go to work....scaaaaary!!! :no: at least we had already been told we could come to work in jeans and whatever. :love: i couldn't even go in the back entrance of my apartment (where everyone parked) because they stupidly removed the handlebars in front of everyone's doors on the porch. so i had nothing to grasp onto as i'd walk on the steps. so i'd have to slip and slide along the sidewalk to go in the front entrance because they refused to put out any salt. :down:

making snow angels is so much fun :cute:

I was in the third grade the ONE morning it did snow here. My teacher didn't let us go outside even though practically every class got to go outside. Everyone in my class remained glued to the windows until it was time for lunch/recess, but by then the snow stopped falling and had begun to melt :down:

I'm still bitter to this day :grumpy:

Queen Bee said:
I was in the third grade the ONE morning it did snow here. My teacher didn't let us go outside even though practically every class got to go outside. Everyone in my class remained glued to the windows until it was time for lunch/recess, but by then the snow stopped falling and had begun to melt :down:

I'm still bitter to this day :grumpy:
:hug:

i don't think it ever snowed as far down south in florida that i lived. maybe it did in the 1800s or something, but it never did when i lived there. had it snowed i wouldn't have known because most of the classrooms i was in, iirc, didn't have windows. :(

your teacher sounded like a meanie. :rant:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:hug:

i don't think it ever snowed as far down south in florida that i lived. maybe it did in the 1800s or something, but it never did when i lived there. had it snowed i wouldn't have known because most of the classrooms i was in, iirc, didn't have windows. :(

your teacher sounded like a meanie. :rant:

No windows? :ohmy: Come to think of it, most of the classrooms of the schools I went to in California didn't have windows either :hmm:

Yeah, she was my least favorite teacher in elementary school. It really sucked hearing everyone gush about how cool the snow was the day after at lunchtime :mad:

Queen Bee said:
No windows? :ohmy: Come to think of it, most of the classrooms of the schools I went to in California didn't have windows either :hmm:

Yeah, she was my least favorite teacher in elementary school. It really sucked hearing everyone gush about how cool the snow was the day after at lunchtime :mad:
the elementary school i went to when we lived in orlando was completely indoors. and the way it was shaped, not every room had windows. i remember my kindergarten and first grade classrooms did. second and third didn't, and i can't remember about fourth grade because i moved in the middle of the year.

when i moved to cape canaveral, the two elementary schools i went to (in florida at least, elementary schools went to the 6th grade, then you went to junior high) were open air schools. so every classroom had a window.

my least favourite teacher in elementary school had to be my first grade teacher. she kinda buddied me up with the deaf kid, who didn't know how to read lips. and i didn't know sign language, so i was like, wtf. and apparently the kid would whine that i'd be making mean gestures and then they'd take away my stickers for the day and shit. :( i mean geez, at least pair the kid up with someone who has some understanding of sign language! i would've been better off being paired with a kid who only spoke spanish, at least i knew some of that. :tsk:

KhanadaRhodes said:

the elementary school i went to when we lived in orlando was completely indoors. and the way it was shaped, not every room had windows. i remember my kindergarten and first grade classrooms did. second and third didn't, and i can't remember about fourth grade because i moved in the middle of the year.

when i moved to cape canaveral, the two elementary schools i went to (in florida at least, elementary schools went to the 6th grade, then you went to junior high) were open air schools. so every classroom had a window.

my least favourite teacher in elementary school had to be my first grade teacher. she kinda buddied me up with the deaf kid, who didn't know how to read lips. and i didn't know sign language, so i was like, wtf. and apparently the kid would whine that i'd be making mean gestures and then they'd take away my stickers for the day and shit. :( i mean geez, at least pair the kid up with someone who has some understanding of sign language! i would've been better off being paired with a kid who only spoke spanish, at least i knew some of that. :tsk:

Wow, you've really moved around a lot :ohmy:

That just reminded me of something I hadn't thought about for years. My first grade teacher was a phony! I don't know how she managed to produce fake credentials when we was interviewed for the job. She managed to keep the school board fooled for an entire school year. That bitch was whack! She'd hit our palms with her 12" metal ruler when we misbehaved and would threaten to smack us in the face with it. :tsk:

Queen Bee said:
Wow, you've really moved around a lot :ohmy:

That just reminded me of something I hadn't thought about for years. My first grade teacher was a phony! I don't know how she managed to produce fake credentials when we was interviewed for the job. She managed to keep the school board fooled for an entire school year. That bitch was whack! She'd hit our palms with her 12" metal ruler when we misbehaved and would threaten to smack us in the face with it. :tsk:
:laugh: well, i was born in pittsburgh and we moved to orlando when i was like 18 months old. then we moved to cape canaveral when i was 9, and we moved to memphis :yuck: when i was 11. i just went to two schools in cape canaveral because a newer one had opened closer to my house and most of my friends were going to that one so i ended up going there instead. :happy:

oh man, that reminds me of a preschool (or maybe it was just daycare, i went to the same place for both so it's kind of a blur) teacher i had. she would grab our arms really hard and she had looooong nails so they'd dig into our skin. i think she may have hit us too. i complained to my mom and she got the bitch fired. :happy: my mom didn't believe in corporal punishment, especially when in this case it was just outright abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom