Randooom: I'm running out of ideas here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm finally watching that dvd 'Festival Express'. I originally had it on a 3 day loan from the library and had to return as I didn't get a chance to see it.

Well..I'm watching it now....cool man

The Grateful Dead, Flying Burrito Bros, Buddy Guys Blues Band, Ian & Sylvia Tyson & Janis Joplin. They are going across Canada on a train between shows.

The story sort of goes like this... a promoter wanted to put on a group of concerts with a bunch of bands. They performed the concerts and then got a train to travel to the next show. The dvd is showing concert footage and lots of interviews with those involved: artists, promoters, fans, press.

To be honest I don't recall these concerts taking place but then I would have only been 9 years old. The first show was in Toronto and now they are enroute to Winnipeg.

fah said:
In exciting fah news...I had a pedicure this evening :drool:

My toe nails have 'Not so Bora Boring Pink' by OPI on them

~pretend you care~
:cares: :)

that colour sounds familiar, my mom probably owns it. :D my toenails are opi's all rose lead to rome :love:

fah said:
:thanks:

I was actually holding the 'rome' bottle in my hand but I decided on the 'Bora' one :yes:
since i'm bored, here's pics of the final results:

that scab on my right foot is a battle scar from my duran duran concerts :laugh:
3445589923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2327%3D883%3D636%3DXROQDF%3E232398%3A%3A%3A5983ot1lsi

and my fingernails. i think this colour is called tangerine dream, also by opi. i could obviously only get one hand because if my camera has a timer, i don't know where it is. :der:
3445589923232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2327%3D883%3D636%3DXROQDF%3E232398%3A%3A9%3B4%3A4ot1lsi

Lovely nails Khan

~did interference just have a problem~

OMG - it's Sha Na Na :shocked:

Prior to this they were enroute to Calgary and ran out of booze on the train. They made an emergency pit stop in Saskatoon :giggle: $800 bought a lot of booze in 1970 :drunk:

fah said:
Lovely nails Khan

~did interference just have a problem~

OMG - it's Sha Na Na :shocked:

Prior to this they were enroute to Calgary and ran out of booze on the train. They made an emergency pit stop in Saskatoon :giggle: $800 bought a lot of booze in 1970 :drunk:
thanks. :D

i think they did have some kind of problem, the server was too busy? :tsk:

$800 in booze? :shocked:

fah said:
My favourite food :hmm:

I think I would have to go with pizza :drool:

Any dessert would be a close second :D
dessert :drool: my favourite dessert would have to be pf chang's great wall of chocolate. and that thing is so huge, it's a dessert that lasts all week (literally).

and i like the dessert drink the buttery nipple :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom