Randooom: I'm running out of ideas here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:

I'm fretting about taking the trash to the curb in the morning because I'm not exactly sure where the trash cans are and they told me they come very early. :reject: I'd do it now but I don't know where the light is for the backyard...so I'll just get up very early.

:laugh:

Sorry I shouldnt but I found this a little humorous.

*starts proofreading more since Shari is ALWAYS there with the typo smilie*

Kariann said:
I let your types slide
eng101.gif
typos
eng101.gif

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Night, girls! :wave:

I just finished Hotel Rwanda. :sad: I'm still crying.

My sister and I went to that in the movie theater and I guess I failed to tell her what it was about before. It was -900 degrees out and she wanted to get out of her cold apartment so she said she'd go to anything I picked. She's a crier in movies too so she was not too happy that I took her to a movie where she cried most of the time. :uhoh: I had to pay for dinner that night! :grumpy:

arw9797 said:

My sister and I went to that in the movie theater and I guess I failed to tell her what it was about before. It was -900 degrees out and she wanted to get out of her cold apartment so she said she'd go to anything I picked. She's a crier in movies too so she was not too happy that I took her to a movie where she cried most of the time. :uhoh: I had to pay for dinner that night! :grumpy:

Oh man, if I were your sister I'd make you pay for my dinner, too! :hug:

:lmao:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm listening to KOL and King of the Rodeo came on. HE REALLY DOES SAY YOUTALKTOBONO!!!!!!!! I was ironing and had to stop because I was laughing too hard.

Now I'm listening to STAYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEE for me!!!!!! this is too funny :laugh:

arw9797 said:
:lmao:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm listening to KOL and King of the Rodeo came on. HE REALLY DOES SAY YOUTALKTOBONO!!!!!!!! I was ironing and had to stop because I was laughing too hard.

Now I'm listening to STAYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEE for me!!!!!! this is too funny :laugh:

:lmao: :whistle:

In Philly when they came on I knew I was going to start laughing and sure enough, I started cracking up as soon as he started with his "AIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! YOUTALKTOBONOYOUTALKTOBONO"

:lmao:

:lmao: :whistle:

In Philly when they came on I knew I was going to start laughing and sure enough, I started cracking up as soon as he started with his "AIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! YOUTALKTOBONOYOUTALKTOBONO"

:lmao:

Soft is on now. I remember this one also! They're still annoying but I can't turn them off now!!!!!!!

youtalktobonoyoutalktobono :laugh:

King of the Rodeo just came on my iTunes, I kid you not. :giggle:

I love that you guys listen to them now. Mwuahahahaha. :macdevil:

I just had to turn them off :tsk: I don't like them enough to listen to them for a long time :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom