Randooom: I'm running out of ideas here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
:| I need to call the dentist and go back. One of my teeth that had a filing last week hurts all the time and I can't chew on it. :madspit: I'm just thrilled. I KNEW I should have gone to my dentist and not just agreed to see anyone that's available on Saturdays since my regular dude only works during the week :rant: If I have to get this replaced I'm going to flip. It was bad enough having it done once and it wasn't even what I went for! She said it looks like it should be replaced and eventually will need to be replaced so as long as she's doing the tooth next to it she might as well just redo it :scream:
:eek:, sorry to hear this.
Dentists are a necessary evil........says the person who has put off going for just about a year now:reject:

Kariann said:

That sucks....that also reminds me that I have to go to the dentist Thurs.

yeah and my insurance paid for 3/4 of my appointment so if I need to have something redone is this going to be a free appointment? I already owe $250 for everything I had to get done and I refuse to pay for this twice. :tsk:

arw9797 said:

yeah and my insurance paid for 3/4 of my appointment so if I need to have something redone is this going to be a free appointment? I already owe $250 for everything I had to get done and I refuse to pay for this twice. :tsk:

I would think if it is something that you need looked at as a result of the previous work that it shouldnt cost anything..at least with my dentist it doesnt.

shari schultz said:

:eek:, sorry to hear this.
Dentists are a necessary evil........says the person who has put off going for just about a year now:reject:

:hug: thanks.

I go every 6 months no matter what. My dad didn't go to the dentist for probably 25 years because he was afraid of what they would do to him. It got so bad that he had to get all of what was left of his teeth pulled. Now he has 2 teeth left and a nice set of fake ones. I dont' want to end up like him! :tsk:

neutral said:

I can't wait. :drool: Did you watch the launch special?

of course! I think Kristen is going to bug the crap out of me this season. I'm dying to know why LC is coming home!

I want to live in So Cal so bad! It's hard to watch the show without wanting to go there.

arw9797 said:

:hug: thanks.

I go every 6 months no matter what. My dad didn't go to the dentist for probably 25 years because he was afraid of what they would do to him. It got so bad that he had to get all of what was left of his teeth pulled. Now he has 2 teeth left and a nice set of fake ones. I dont' want to end up like him! :tsk:

My brother did that and had to go back weekly for a long time to get all of his work done.

arw9797 said:

of course! I think Kristen is going to bug the crap out of me this season. I'm dying to know why LC is coming home!

Yeah I liked Kristen last season but I dunno about her being the narrator. I usually have to turn on the closed captioning to even know what she's saying. :uhoh:

neutral said:

Yeah I liked Kristen last season but I dunno about her being the narrator. I usually have to turn on the closed captioning to even know what she's saying. :uhoh:

:laugh: she does talk kind of weird and I don't think it's here CA accent either! I think it's just her voice. :huh:

KhanadaRhodes said:
:wave: hi schmeg!

i'm watching inxs rockstar of course :giggle:
Of course! :laugh:

I'm sort of watching Who's Line is it Anyway? It's actually more like background noise. I'm also thinking of going to bed wicked early.

Schmeg said:
Of course! :laugh:

I'm sort of watching Who's Line is it Anyway? It's actually more like background noise. I'm also thinking of going to bed wicked early.
i need to find batteries for my vcr so i can set the timer and record the performances tomorrow. i've gotta see this week's. :laugh:

going to bed...early? :huh: :wink:

Kariann said:
I dont want to go to work tomorrow...I have to get up before the buttcrack of dawn again.

I'm sleepy so that is good.
I'm fretting about taking the trash to the curb in the morning because I'm not exactly sure where the trash cans are and they told me they come very early. :reject: I'd do it now but I don't know where the light is for the backyard...so I'll just get up very early.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i need to find batteries for my vcr so i can set the timer and record the performances tomorrow. i've gotta see this week's. :laugh:

going to bed...early? :huh: :wink:
Wicked! :D It's New Englandese for "very." We were actually discussing "wicked" at work today; here's the example we came up with:

Good
Really good
Very good
Wicked good

Schmeg said:
Wicked! :D It's New Englandese for "very." We were actually discussing "wicked" at work today; here's the example we came up with:

Good
Really good
Very good
Wicked good
ooooh no i knew what wicked meant, i was just joking that i didn't know what it was like to go to bed early. :D

KhanadaRhodes said:

ooooh no i knew what wicked meant, i was just joking that i didn't know what it was like to go to bed early. :D
:der:

:reject:

It was on my mind from our conversation...we were discussing the Rhode Island accent in general for some of our nonative RI'ers.

The last time I went to bed early I just had nightmares all night long so I don't even know why I"m considering doing it! :laugh:

Schmeg said:

It was on my mind from our conversation...we were discussing the Rhode Island accent in general for some of our nonative RI'ers.

The last time I went to bed early I just had nightmares all night long so I don't even know why I"m considering doing it! :laugh:

Ok, then I will go to bed early.....I have the non stop yawns going on and I get to get up at the crack of dawn to go do inventory:|

Schmeg said:

:hug:

i get nightmares if i have to go to bed early too :der:

shari schultz said:

Ok, then I will go to bed early.....I have the non stop yawns going on and I get to get up at the crack of dawn to go do inventory:|
Don't forget to wear your "uno dos tres catorce" short! :hyper:

Schmeg said:

Don't forget to wear your "uno dos tres catorce" short! :hyper:
typomeg.gif
:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom