Randooom: I have no idea what to title this. - Page 25 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-22-2005, 05:05 PM   #361
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 03:01 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann



I know

I just wrote a journal entry
__________________

__________________
arw is offline  
Old 07-22-2005, 05:23 PM   #362
fah
Blue Crack Addict
 
fah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In my house with the rest of fahs
Posts: 20,147
Local Time: 12:01 AM
I just read your journal entry too

My house still smells bad but I just found out that my neighbour has the same problem but worse. She just painted some rooms in her house and because the weather is nice, she left her furniture in the backyard overnight. Backyard is where the skunk was
__________________

__________________
fah is offline  
Old 07-22-2005, 05:24 PM   #363
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by fah
My house still smells bad but I just found out that my neighbour has the same problem but worse. She just painted some rooms in her house and because the weather is nice, she left her furniture in the backyard overnight. Backyard is where the skunk was
__________________
Queen Bee is offline  
Old 07-22-2005, 05:30 PM   #364
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 03:01 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by fah
I just read your journal entry too

My house still smells bad but I just found out that my neighbour has the same problem but worse. She just painted some rooms in her house and because the weather is nice, she left her furniture in the backyard overnight. Backyard is where the skunk was

thanks for the If I didn't work in the leasing world I probably wouldn't be so annoyed with my lease but what they're asking for is a joke! I think if the subject comes up again within my family then I'll go and ask one of the office managers.



and what a nasty smell
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 07-22-2005, 05:33 PM   #365
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 03:01 AM
I want to go to Target to get a photo album for my London pictures but I don't feel like going anywhere

I have to bring my pictures with tomorrow morning when I get my haircut and I still haven't put them in an album
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 07-22-2005, 05:37 PM   #366
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 03:01 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
I want to go to Target to get a photo album for my London pictures but I don't feel like going anywhere

I have to bring my pictures with tomorrow morning when I get my haircut and I still haven't put them in an album
I need to get albums for my pictures too...all of them!

If it's anything like it is here temperature-wise it's enough to make someone want to stay in.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 07-22-2005, 05:39 PM   #367
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 03:01 AM
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 07-22-2005, 05:40 PM   #368
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 12:01 AM


It's too blurry
__________________
Queen Bee is offline  
Old 07-22-2005, 05:43 PM   #369
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 03:01 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann


I need to get albums for my pictures too...all of them!

If it's anything like it is here temperature-wise it's enough to make someone want to stay in.
Ireland was in an album the same day I got home!

My album was for 200 pictures so I made sure to only get 200 Ireland pictures! That was hard to do and I think I probably left some good ones out.

I saw a red album with an opening on the front of the album to put a picture in it. I bought a flag postcard that says London across it. My sister told me that was very Def Leppard of me...she knows me too well because that's why I bought it. I want to put it in the front of that album. It'll look cute

Speaking of Def Leppard.....I'm seeing them a week from tonight

And speaking of postcards......thanks FAH! It looks like a beautiful place. At least some randooomers follow through when they say they're going to send a postcard
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 07-22-2005, 05:44 PM   #370
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 03:01 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Queen Bee


It's too blurry

It's the picture. It was a small picture when I scanned it but my scanner made it bigger. I should rescan and shrink it but that just sounds like too much work.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 07-22-2005, 05:45 PM   #371
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797



It's the picture. It was a small picture when I scanned it but my scanner made it bigger. I should rescan and shrink it but that just sounds like too much work.
I just found the scan you posted at PLEBA. I'll see if I can resize and clean it up on Photoshop
__________________
Queen Bee is offline  
Old 07-22-2005, 05:47 PM   #372
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 03:01 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Queen Bee


I just found the scan you posted at PLEBA. I'll see if I can resize and clean it up on Photoshop

__________________
arw is offline  
Old 07-22-2005, 05:56 PM   #373
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 03:01 AM
my ears are so plugged. I need another round of prednisone but I dont' think I could handle that

I hate July. The first thing I did when I got up today was take sudafed. I felt like I was drunk
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 07-22-2005, 05:57 PM   #374
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 12:01 AM
__________________
Queen Bee is offline  
Old 07-22-2005, 05:59 PM   #375
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 03:01 AM
Nice avatar.


I find it hilariously ironic that Tim Curry is in Kinsey as a doctor who's for abstinence.

netflix
__________________

__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com