Randooom: I have no idea what to title this.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Randooooooooooom!

:wave:

I need to finish cleaning up...one of my dvd racks fell over and the aftermath is not pretty...

Also I've had three Smirnoff's and I'm contemplating the other Bass I put in the fridge last week so please excuse any poor typing. :D

:uhoh: I think maybe I've had the dvd racks upside down all this time and maybe that's why they keep capsizing...

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Did you set them up after a few Smirnoffs? :hmm:

I'm drinking Limon Bacardi and Dr. pepper now. :up: So we'll know why my typing will be sucky in a bit. :drunk:
No, sober. :wink: They were rightside up, they just suck, apparently!

Limon Bacardi sounds good! :drool: I want to get up early for me, so maybe a fourth drink is a bad idea...

Kariann said:
:angry:

Actually I would be pointing and laughing at me too. :wink: I think they're just to small to balance on a carpet.

At least it wasn't 20 cocktail shakers full of asst'd liquid drink mixes, Schmeg .................That is what hit the floor today at work. Just glad that I wasn't the person moving the fixture.

On the other hand it smelled nice and fruity/tropical all day in the dept:wink: Sticky, but................

shari schultz said:
At least it wasn't 20 cocktail shakers full of asst'd liquid drink mixes, Schmeg .................That is what hit the floor today at work. Just glad that I wasn't the person moving the fixture.

On the other hand it smelled nice and fruity/tropical all day in the dept:wink: Sticky, but................
:eeklaugh: There's always something to be thankful for!! I haven't spilled anything (yet) tonight, just dvd's! :up:

Kariann said:
My back hurts in a really weird place...I bet it's from sitting on my ass for 7 hours today in a crap chair.
My head hurts from that not-able-to-focus-the-eyes thing I've had all day. I even switched my contacts thinking they were in the wrong eyes. I should make an eye doctor appointment for Wednesday.

:grumpy:
grumpy8ax.jpg
:grumpy:

Kariann said:

Did you have one of them inside out or something?
Nope, both rightside out...they have a little AV stamp on them so I know if they're right or not. I haven't ahd an exam in a while and I think they'd be glad to see me since they called in everyone in the office to look at the floaty things in my eyes the last time I was there...

Schmeg said:

Nope, both rightside out...they have a little AV stamp on them so I know if they're right or not. I haven't ahd an exam in a while and I think they'd be glad to see me since they called in everyone in the office to look at the floaty things in my eyes the last time I was there...

Might be a good idea and we have the vision insurance so the exam wont cost anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom