Randooom: I have no idea what to title this.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read your journal entry too :hug:

My house still smells bad but I just found out that my neighbour has the same problem but worse. She just painted some rooms in her house and because the weather is nice, she left her furniture in the backyard overnight. Backyard is where the skunk was :ohmy:

fah said:
I just read your journal entry too :hug:

My house still smells bad but I just found out that my neighbour has the same problem but worse. She just painted some rooms in her house and because the weather is nice, she left her furniture in the backyard overnight. Backyard is where the skunk was :ohmy:

thanks for the :hug: If I didn't work in the leasing world I probably wouldn't be so annoyed with my lease but what they're asking for is a joke! I think if the subject comes up again within my family then I'll go and ask one of the office managers.

and :yikes: what a nasty smell :(

I want to go to Target to get a photo album for my London pictures but I don't feel like going anywhere :huh:

I have to bring my pictures with tomorrow morning when I get my haircut and I still haven't put them in an album :mad:

arw9797 said:
I want to go to Target to get a photo album for my London pictures but I don't feel like going anywhere :huh:

I have to bring my pictures with tomorrow morning when I get my haircut and I still haven't put them in an album :mad:

I need to get albums for my pictures too...all of them!

If it's anything like it is here temperature-wise it's enough to make someone want to stay in.

Kariann said:

I need to get albums for my pictures too...all of them!

If it's anything like it is here temperature-wise it's enough to make someone want to stay in.

Ireland was in an album the same day I got home! :reject:

My album was for 200 pictures so I made sure to only get 200 Ireland pictures! That was hard to do and I think I probably left some good ones out.

I saw a red album with an opening on the front of the album to put a picture in it. I bought a flag postcard that says London across it. My sister told me that was very Def Leppard of me...she knows me too well because that's why I bought it. I want to put it in the front of that album. It'll look cute :D

Speaking of Def Leppard.....I'm seeing them a week from tonight :dance:

And :reject: speaking of postcards......thanks FAH! It looks like a beautiful place. At least some randooomers follow through when they say they're going to send a postcard :reject: :uhoh:

Last edited:
my ears are so plugged. I need another round of prednisone but I dont' think I could handle that :tsk:

I hate July. The first thing I did when I got up today was take sudafed. I felt like I was drunk :madspit:

edgeavatar7xo.jpg

arw9797 said:

Ireland was in an album the same day I got home! :reject:

My album was for 200 pictures so I made sure to only get 200 Ireland pictures! That was hard to do and I think I probably left some good ones out.

I saw a red album with an opening on the front of the album to put a picture in it. I bought a flag postcard that says London across it. My sister told me that was very Def Leppard of me...she knows me too well because that's why I bought it. I want to put it in the front of that album. It'll look cute :D

Speaking of Def Leppard.....I'm seeing them a week from tonight :dance:

And :reject: speaking of postcards......thanks FAH! It looks like a beautiful place. At least some randooomers follow through when they say they're going to send a postcard :reject: :uhoh:

I need a new album for all of my pictures so I need to buy a couple. I'm not really sure what kind I want to get. I'm actually going to look this weekend.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
It looks fine here. :shrug:

Really fine. :drool:

whatever Fake Edge girl :tsk:

you should be in pleba posting more pictures, ANY pictures of Edge is acceptable. :mad: Otherwise this whole Edge thing of yours is all a scam :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom