Randooom: I have no idea what to title this.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
What was the edited version like or was it never shown on TV here in America?
And was that Simon in the kiddie pool at the end? :huh:
there's an edited version, it just basically shows the band performing, the sumo wrestling scene, the kiddie pool scene, the massage scene, and the horseback scene (sans the creepy wiping down of the "horse"). i just don't have an mpeg but when i have the money i can get it off the dvd :drool:

it's not him but he looks just like him doesn't he!

KhanadaRhodes said:

there's an edited version, it just basically shows the band performing, the sumo wrestling scene, the kiddie pool scene, the massage scene, and the horseback scene (sans the creepy wiping down of the "horse"). i just don't have an mpeg but when i have the money i can get it off the dvd :drool:

it's not him but he looks just like him doesn't he!

The wiping down of the "horse" scene was disturbing. :yuck: Oh, and there wasn't enough Nick :grumpy:

Wow, I really thought it was him!

Queen Bee said:
The wiping down of the "horse" scene was disturbing. :yuck: Oh, and there wasn't enough Nick :grumpy:

Wow, I really thought it was him!
okay, i'm glad i'm not the only one. at times like that i'm sitting there thinking "am i a prude or is this just too much?" :tsk: yeah, there wasn't enough nick or john.

i thought it was too and it was (or maybe still is) on the band's faq that it isn't.

Contacts are in the correct eyes, I just can't focus them today. :| Maybe I should make an appointment for an eye exam Wednesday...

:drool: procrastination :drool:

I should be cleaning, doing laundry, and packing for house-sitting. But I'm sitting on my ass. :rolleyes:

*caught up with thread*

:yikes: Sorry about the skunks, fah, a panda would have been much better!

panda%20bear.jpg

Okay, enough talking to myself, time for cleaning! :hyper::|

ARW should be coming home for lunch soon if I need to procrastinate some more...:hmm:

Schmeg said:

ARW should be coming home for lunch soon if I need to procrastinate some more...:hmm:

I went out to lunch with some of my coworkers........

I'm at work posting :shh: I have nothing to do now :|

Someone in pleba just thought I was a boy :madspit: In the "girls do you shake when you meet Bono" or whatever it's called thread. :der:

:laugh: on of my coworkers just yelled "what you talkin 'bout Willis" to whoever he's talking to on the phone :lmao:

It's so quiet in here right now so it was funny :|

2 more hours til date night with Mr fah :hyper:

We had another lunch date with my Dad today and we ended up going to a matinee after lunch. :up:

We went to our favourite Chinese food place and ate way too much food but of course the mini fahs had room for movie candy (that we bought at the local grocery store's bulk bins and snuck into the theatre). We saw 'The Penguin March' :cute: A great movie about...Emperor Penguins.

I'm so upset right now. I can't even think straight. :mad: Not that I've been asked to do what I want to do but I think I was going to be asked :|

I think I'll write a journal entry......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom