Randoomdomdumdomdom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Room said:

Not to mention there certainly are no photos of yourself on here where he could verify its you either. :eyebrow: :ohmy: :laugh: Do you know what his username is here? Because you can check his profile and see if he has visited recently. :shrug:

and you didnt answer my prior question :|
:reject: That's it, I'm going to have to pull out my alter for a few weeks, aren't I!

I didn't see your question earlier...sorry! :angel: It's Minneapolis.
:drool: Electric Co :drool:

zoney! said:
:lol:

I like the Irish version of Schmeg! :up:

:sexywink:
H is my last initial, but it does look Irish-ish...and it would probably be pronounced something like "Skeff." :laugh:

Kariann said:
I'm feeling more awake now...this could be good or could be bad!
I'm getting nervous that I won't be able to set my mom's new VCR, which is EXACTLY THE SAME as my currently-dead VCR, so there's really no need to panic. :coocoo:

Schmeg said:

:reject: That's it, I'm going to have to pull out my alter for a few weeks, aren't I!

I didn't see your question earlier...sorry! :angel: It's Minneapolis.
:drool: Electric Co :drool:

:hmm: I'm referring to the one on the bottom that is the full stage shot with primarily red lighting. Are you sure thats Electric Co because Bono is holding a guitar and he doesnt play guitar typically on Electric Co?

Blue Room said:

:hmm: I'm referring to the one on the bottom that is the full stage shot with primarily red lighting. Are you sure thats Electric Co because Bono is holding a guitar and he doesnt play guitar typically on Electric Co?
:der: I didn't scroll down enough. :reject: The flag one is Milwaukee.

Incidentally, there was no flag on the curtain either night in Boston. :hmm:

Edit: This one, right?
344%3A9%3C2323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B3672%3C696ot1lsi

Edit 2: the missing section of the curtain was still missing both nights in Boston...and that really surprises me that they'd let it go that long.

Schmeg said:

H is my last initial, but it does look Irish-ish...and it would probably be pronounced something like "Skeff." :laugh:

I knew that :wink:

Skeff...that MY name!

Just booked my air travel for the vegas show! :hyper:

Yes...despite working for an airline, I actually BOUGHT a ticket. It is to difficult getting in and out of Vegas as a standby passenger.

Blue Room said:
Yes, thats the one. Nice picture! I'm technically in it, I'm behind that 2nd light curtain from the right! :laugh:
Thanks! I wasn't taking many since I just wanted to take in the show, but that was too cool to let go.

You should have Shari send you her album, she was in the lower bowl, maybe you can see yourself in hers!

zoney! said:

I knew that :wink:

Skeff...that MY name!

Just booked my air travel for the vegas show! :hyper:

Yes...despite working for an airline, I actually BOUGHT a ticket. It is to difficult getting in and out of Vegas as a standby passenger.
Detroit...Detroit...Detroit...

:wink:

:angel:

Schmeg said:

Detroit...Detroit...Detroit...

:wink:

:angel:

Yes...I will make a decision this weekend!? Does that work?

Kariann...yes, zoney and the airport. Here is what's weird. I remember how EXCITED I use to get to purchase an airline ticket.

You would think that knowing how easy it is for me to jump on a plane and go, that purchasing a ticket wouldn't be exciting...WELL....Damn, I am so excited about the itinerary I just purchased :nerd:

Confession: I am not flying the airline I work for AND I am not flying out of the airport I work at. :shifty:

Schmeg said:

You should have Shari send you her album, she was in the lower bowl, maybe you can see yourself in hers!

She already did and I'm not. Some great pictures there as well though! :up: I wasnt right beside the stage either. It would have to be at the perfect angle while the lights were up (like during Streets reprise) for there even to be a chance. Then I would have to be able to find myself out of several hundred other people. :laugh: Not likely.

:drool: The First Time just started playing. I can't wait to hear this live again.

My day:

9 AM meeting :crack:

10-11:30--:crazy:

11:30-1:00 lunch meeting :yawn: Since I worked tonight I had planned on coming home for lunch until I found out that the meeting today was required.

1-4 :crazy:. My guy in the funding dept was out today so his back up started to make up rules and tell me things were wrong that have always been our standard practice. I had to go to my VP and get her to tell this person that I was right because she wouldn't listen. My VP thinks I'm crazy now after our conversation. My mom called to tell me that I better be at work tonight and not to quit. :shifty:

4-5:15--happy hour with 1st job to say :wave: to our boss. Rumor has it my old boss that quit and came back to work with the legal team wants her job back :rant: I KNEW that would happen :mad: My VP, same one that now thinks I crazy, told me I'm sick and shouldn't over due it and to quit my 2nd job. She told me she was sad I was leaving 45 minutes early from the party....:coocoo:

5:30-9:45---2nd job. Winter coat sale :scream:

Plus I have a sinus infection and did not have time to call the dr. I hope they don't make me go in tomorrow because I don't have the time at work to even take a lunch tomorrow. It went from dead to insane in 2 days.

zoney! said:

Yes...I will make a decision this weekend!? Does that work?

Kariann...yes, zoney and the airport. Here is what's weird. I remember how EXCITED I use to get to purchase an airline ticket.

You would think that knowing how easy it is for me to jump on a plane and go, that purchasing a ticket wouldn't be exciting...WELL....Damn, I am so excited about the itinerary I just purchased :nerd:

Confession: I am not flying the airline I work for AND I am not flying out of the airport I work at. :shifty:
Yeah, I'm just being a pain in the ass, really. Too much sugar too late at night. :angel:

:tsk: I can't believe you're not suuporting your company!

arw9797 said:
My day:

9 AM meeting :crack:

10-11:30--:crazy:

11:30-1:00 lunch meeting :yawn: Since I worked tonight I had planned on coming home for lunch until I found out that the meeting today was required.

1-4 :crazy:. My guy in the funding dept was out today so his back up started to make up rules and tell me things were wrong that have always been our standard practice. I had to go to my VP and get her to tell this person that I was right because she wouldn't listen. My VP thinks I'm crazy now after our conversation. My mom called to tell me that I better be at work tonight and not to quit.

4-5:15--happy hour with 1st job to say :wave: to our boss. Rumor has it my old boss that quit and came back to work with the legal team wants her job back :rant: I KNEW that would happen :mad: My VP, same one that now thinks I crazy, told me I'm sick and shouldn't over due it and to quit my 2nd job. She told me she was sad I was leaving 45 minutes early from the party....:coocoo:

5:30-9:45---2nd job. Winter coat sale
Plus I have a sinus infection and did not have time to call the dr. I hope they don't make me go in tomorrow because I don't have the time at work to even take a lunch tomorrow. It went from dead to insane in 2 days.
:crazy: Sounds like fun. :crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom