Randoomdomdumdomdom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:

After I get done burning things for everyone else in the world.

*runs*

:kiss: Just kidding, ARW.

Please don't vertical type at me. :uhoh:

vertical typing just took place in another post :mad:

And if you're burner goes on strike then my mailman will go on strike to RI for all U2 videos that Schmeg doesn't have but ARW does :kiss: You might come up with the new stuff but I find the rare and hard to find stuff :kiss:

:( don't go on strike. :sad:

arw9797 said:

that hasn't been sent yet. We're talking about 2 different things. I need to send some stuff to our dear friend that found us a seller for our tickets in MI. The other stuff is sitting in front of me.

Ok I just knew she has some stuff already to do and didnt think you had sent the other stuff...so I was on the right track then.

Kariann said:

So is there any chance I will get these in a couple of weeks then?

my package to Schmeg will be in the mail tomorrow. So you'll have to bug her next week :kiss:

:shifty:

Why do I feel like Schmeg is going to vertical type me at some point tonight? :uhoh:

arw9797 said:

my package to Schmeg will be in the mail tomorrow. So you'll have to bug her next week :kiss:

:shifty:

Why do I feel like Schmeg is going to vertical type me at some point tonight? :uhoh:

I'm not going to bug her yet...she's got other for me anyway. I was just wondering what is out there that I have to look forward to.

FYI...I've been pondering on hinting at a dvd burner for Christmas this year so there could be 2 of us with one eventually.

Dave Fanning is a dj and I think he's one of the bunch that claims to have *discovered* U2...not sure if he's American or not.

*semi-bad fan*

he's a dj in Ireland that started his career in the late 70's/early 80's. He's interviewed U2 countless times. Ever hear of the U2 nude interview in the last 80's? His show. He kind of reminds me of the Dick Clark of Ireland. He still does a daily show in Ireland on RTE radio 2FM or whatever the hell it's called...

I actually just tried to find his biography to post it for you but I can only find stuff on his current show.

Schmeg said:
Dave Fanning is a dj and I think he's one of the bunch that claims to have *discovered* U2...not sure if he's American or not.

*semi-bad fan*

He's Irish. He was in a lot of the interviews and award shows from the JT era that you have on tape. He was a presenter for a lot of Irish awards U2 won.

OMG the setlist thread is becoming 16 Year Old TMI Central. :barf:

arw9797 said:
he's a dj in Ireland that started his career in the late 70's/early 80's. He's interviewed U2 countless times. Ever hear of the U2 nude interview in the last 80's? His show. He kind of reminds me of the Dick Clark of Ireland. He still does a daily show in Ireland on RTE radio 2FM or whatever the hell it's called...

I actually just tried to find his biography to post it for you but I can only find stuff on his current show.

also....when U2 is about to release an album usually the first single is played first on his show before anyone else.

:reject: I'm done now. I guess I pay attention to too many insignificant details about U2 to know who a dj is in Ireland...

I haven't listened to too many of the interviews.

I like the music and the live shows.

And if I need to be labeled a bad U2 fan...then so be it.

I guess no one saw that I actually watched Outside it is America (with the VCR running) while it was playing on MTV for the first time.

zoney! said:

I guess no one saw that I actually watched Outside it is America (with the VCR running) while it was playing on MTV for the first time.
I did and I was impressed but I forgot to comment. :reject:

:reject: is my official smilie of the night, by the way. I think I've used it in every post.

zoney! said:

you take everything I say the wrong way and yes I saw your Outside It's America post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom