Randoomdomdumdomdom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoney! said:

Taurus. :D

I mean, I did not know what the meaning of it was at first...but I knew who was writing it...so I thought "ha, funny." Then I spoke to Pax and Paril on the phone and found out she was 69. Then it was friggin HIlarious.

I KNEW the minute I saw that title what it meant. Too bad some people don't have a sense of humor. :|

arw9797 said:

:der: That's my mom too!!!!!! She asked where U2 was before the Mpls show and I said Chicago. She asked why we didn't go to those two shows and the next day she told me she thought I should make Milwaukee my last show and sell the rest of my tickets :scream:

My mom has told everyone she knows, but me, that the Mpls show was the most spectacular thing she's ever seen and that U2 blew her away. She was not expecting them to be so good. She told everyone in my family that. The other night at my aunt and uncles house 3 people told me different things that my mom said to them last week about the concert. :sad: I want her to tell me that!!!!!!!
Now I REALLY want my mom to go...I wonder if I could get her and my aunt together and go to Hartford...to bad they're not playing the Dunk at all, that would be so awesome.

Schmeg said:

Now I REALLY want my mom to go...I wonder if I could get her and my aunt together and go to Hartford...to bad they're not playing the Dunk at all, that would be so awesome.

well my mom still thinks I need to sell my tickets but ever since I started working on Wednesday she hasn't brought that up.

arw9797 said:
Schmeg is ignoring me tonight :love:
Sorry, my initial reaction to your second pm was: :scream: so I had to run away. :reject:

11 dvd's + 1/2 an hour per dvd + 1 day off this week = :crazy:

I see the big blue monster is :coocoo: again tonight. Instead of posting in the past or future, I'm double posting :hmm: Doesn't that happen to IWB in the journals?

arw9797 said:
I see the big blue monster is :coocoo: again tonight. Instead of posting in the past or future, I'm double posting :hmm: Doesn't that happen to IWB in the journals?
:lol: Yes, but the second (and sometimes third and fourth) one is always blank!

Schmeg said:

Sorry, my initial reaction to your second pm was: :scream: so I had to run away. :reject:

11 dvd's + 1/2 an hour per dvd + 1 day off this week = :crazy:

TEN not 11 :mad:

We can cut the list down a bit. Maybe cut out the Devore concert and the 2 MTV things. That's 3 gone. Would that help out? :kiss: Just remember what is being done for us. That's a lot of money we just saved.

arw9797 said:

I'll make you a copy when I get my copy :kiss: I can make you a U2 mix tape if you want :drool:

who is dave fanning :reject:

You know...if you are making U2 cds...I do not have that flower song you speak of...and I really need A Celebration on CD. I only have it on the original 7" I picked up last spring in California :drool:

arw9797 said:

TEN not 11 :mad:

We can cut the list down a bit. Maybe cut out the Devore concert and the 2 MTV things. That's 3 gone. Would that help out? :kiss: Just remember what is being done for us. That's a lot of money we just saved.
Good because I've never even heard of the two MTV things. :happy:

Edit: I also don't have Outside It's America on dvd...if I knew you had it I didn't borrow it because I have it three times on various tapes. :silent:

zoney! said:
I am so lost here tonight

why are you lost? Kariann is taping a show with 2 vcr's. The show is on 2 times and she needs 4 copies. If she said she would make you a copy that would be 5 copies. So unless the show is on a 3rd time she can't make a copy for you. So I said I would make you a copy when I get my copy. Makes perfect sense to me. :drool: Unless you were talking about something else. :flirt: If that's the case then yeah, you are lost.

Schmeg said:

Edit: I also don't have Outside It's America on dvd...if I knew you had it I didn't borrow it because I have it three times on various tapes. :silent:

I don't have that on dvd either....:shifty:

I have no clue what this discussion really is about but am butting in anyway.

Kariann said:

Are any of these eventually coming my way?
After I get done burning things for everyone else in the world.

*runs*

:kiss: Just kidding, ARW.

Please don't vertical type at me. :uhoh:

Schmeg said:

you don't have the two MTV discs? I've had those for at least a year! :|

Ok then that's 4 things you can cut out.

*I'm too lazy to vertical type this but consider this part of the post vertically typed*
:tsk: You should ALWAYS make a copy of what I have! :mad: You never know when we'll need something for trade! :madspit:

arw9797 said:

why are you lost? Kariann is taping a show with 2 vcr's. The show is on 2 times and she needs 4 copies. If she said she would make you a copy that would be 5 copies. So unless the show is on a 3rd time she can't make a copy for you. So I said I would make you a copy when I get my copy. Makes perfect sense to me. :drool: Unless you were talking about something else. :flirt: If that's the case then yeah, you are lost.

I cant make a 5th copy. I can only do 4 which is as many times as the show is airing that I know of.

Kariann said:

So what about the stuff that you just got to send to Meg to make copies...is that being done?
I already have some of those downloaded; I just didn't know not to listen to Nero when it told me not to burn them until recently. They will eventually get to you. :yes:

Someone else needs a dvd burner before mine goes on strike! :yikes:

Kariann said:

So what about the stuff that you just got to send to Meg to make copies...is that being done?

that hasn't been sent yet. We're talking about 2 different things. I need to send some stuff to our dear friend that found us a seller for our tickets in MI. The other stuff is sitting in front of me.

arw9797 said:
If that's the case then yeah, you are lost.

:lol:

Schmeg said:

I remember watching it (and taping it) the November day it aired on MTV :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom