Randoomdomdumdomdom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got out of babysitting duties!

Well, "got out of" isn't the right language...but, all I know is I get to (hopefully) have a normal evening of sleep.

arw9797 said:

what is tomorrow night? I know...you're in bed now. But maybe you'll see this at some point tomorrow and maybe when I get home from work at about 4:30 tomorrow afternoon :mad: you'll have answered me.

EDIT :D

oh.......I just checked the calendar on @U2.com. I hope that's what you're referring too and I also hope you're making an extra copy for ARW :kiss:

:yes:

I worked my 2nd job today and it wasn't as creepy as I thought it would be. I also got 60% anything I wanted to buy so I bought 5 shirts for $51.00 :drool: One of the shirts was $40 by itself. :love:

Kariann....my "CF" is ignoring me. The last time we spoke was when she was over 3 weeks ago. I've emailed her 2 times since then and she's ignored me when she normally emails me back right away. I feel like this is high school all over again because I was alone with B for an hour before she got here. I feel like he said something to her that I said about her so now she's mad. I said nothing but from what I remember of him, he used to make crap up. So I see B and now she's ignoring me. :| Coincidence? ARW being paranoid? Do I send an "are you ignoring me" email?

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I am eating gummy peaches for dinner.

My mom is very whiney and I'm glad they went out. I have the house to myself. :love:

Tomorrow is my only day off this week. I might have half a day on Wednesday, but I don't know yet. :crack:

:sigh: I think I'm only soooo awesome because I take good pictures.

Kariann said:

Did you email mine that he was in too..does he need those?
That's what he was looking for today and wondering about the older lady behind us getting good pictures and did I get her e-mail address. I don't even remember an older lady behind us. :reject:

arw9797 said:
Kariann....my "CF" is ignoring me. The last time we spoke was when she was over 3 weeks ago. I've emailed her 2 times since then and she's ignored me when she normally emails me back right away. I feel like this is high school all over again because I was alone with B for an hour before she got here. I feel like he said something to her that I said about her so now she's mad. I said nothing but from what I remember of him, he used to make crap up. So I see B and now she's ignoring me. :| Coincidence? ARW being paranoid? Do I send an "are you ignoring me" email?

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I still dont understand our CF's and what their deal is really. Mine now likes to send me here weekly itinerary of what and who she is doing things with. I was told I could join in tonight if I wanted to but I elected not to go.

Schmeg said:

That's what he was looking for today and wondering about the older lady behind us getting good pictures and did I get her e-mail address. I don't even remember an older lady behind us. :reject:

Was it the lady that was standing behind you that had pictures to get signed? I think she had red hair...I wouldnt call her older really though.

Note to Mom: DO NOT put ideas in my head.

Meg: *watches tape of Conan from the other night since she dozed off and missed some of Stuck*
Mom: What, did they play in New York?
Meg: Yeah, they're in New York all this week, they're playing 5 nights there.
Mom: Wow! Why didn't you guys go to New York?

~*~Flashback to last Saturday~*~
Meg: Tomorrow night we start our GA marathon.
Mom: :rolleyes: Don't you think you're overdoing it at all?

:help:

Kariann said:

Was it the lady that was standing behind you that had pictures to get signed? I think she had red hair...I wouldnt call her older really though.
:hmm: Okay, I'm starting to remember now...OH YEAH!!! *epiphany* I didn't get her e-mail because I was too :hyper: about ATYCLB getting signed and Bono running off with my pen. :laugh:

zoney! said:

Don't make me list reasons :mad:

What the heck is on TV I am missing?
No list required, don't worry!

We're all missing U2...only the beautiful people like Kariann get the channel they're on tonight. :grumpy:

arw9797 said:
the journals are certainly interesting today....Zoney, maybe it's because we share a birthday but we think so a like :kiss:

Taurus. :D

I mean, I did not know what the meaning of it was at first...but I knew who was writing it...so I thought "ha, funny." Then I spoke to Pax and Paril on the phone and found out she was 69. Then it was friggin HIlarious.

Schmeg said:
Note to Mom: DO NOT put ideas in my head.

Meg: *watches tape of Conan from the other night since she dozed off and missed some of Stuck*
Mom: What, did they play in New York?
Meg: Yeah, they're in New York all this week, they're playing 5 nights there.
Mom: Wow! Why didn't you guys go to New York?

~*~Flashback to last Saturday~*~
Meg: Tomorrow night we start our GA marathon.
Mom: :rolleyes: Don't you think you're overdoing it at all?

:help:

:der: That's my mom too!!!!!! She asked where U2 was before the Mpls show and I said Chicago. She asked why we didn't go to those two shows and the next day she told me she thought I should make Milwaukee my last show and sell the rest of my tickets :scream:

My mom has told everyone she knows, but me, that the Mpls show was the most spectacular thing she's ever seen and that U2 blew her away. She was not expecting them to be so good. She told everyone in my family that. The other night at my aunt and uncles house 3 people told me different things that my mom said to them last week about the concert. :sad: I want her to tell me that!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom