Randoomdomdumdomdom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fah said:
So how much Conan do I have to tape tonight ?
8 seconds.

But it'll be the funniest 8 seconds you'll ever know.

:bono: "I'm gonna get me a crowbar..."

:laugh: Well that wasnt much, but kind of funny
There may be more. I have seen it done where a few more appear later in the show when he has had other celebrities do it.

Blue Room said:
:laugh: Well that wasnt much, but kind of funny
There may be more. I have seen it done where a few more appear later in the show when he has had other celebrities do it.
I was just going to ask about that...they forgot Adam and it was very short for a Conan skit. :hyper:

Kariann said:
Maybe there wasn't a member of the audience with 8 signs for Adam and he felt rejected and decided not to do the Secrets skit.

Kariann said:

It took me a minute to get that!

:hyper:

THANK
YOU
----------
Did you have to customize that post because it didn't originally thank me specifically?

:yawn: Okay, kids, I'm gonna go before I pass out on my keyboard.

:wave: Night all!

Kariann said:

Of course...and did you realize that you can see that in THE pic that you took that we love?
:lmao: No, I've only been looking at the cropped version!

That's hilarious!

:wave: Night!

:confused: Why do they have Rachel Ray going from a show where she spends $40 a day on 3 meals and a snack, and maybe even a glass of wine, to a show where she spends $40 a meal and says that it's such a good deal for the amount of food you get with that one meal? :| She has some new show and she just spent $39 on one meal. The show before that was $40 a day. :der: I think FN should have a different host for the new show! :mad:

Kariann said:
Between the shows on Mon/Tues last night and tomorrow night I am going to go into overload!

:hyper:

what is tomorrow night? I know...you're in bed now. But maybe you'll see this at some point tomorrow and maybe when I get home from work at about 4:30 tomorrow afternoon :mad: you'll have answered me.

EDIT :D

oh.......I just checked the calendar on @U2.com. I hope that's what you're referring too and I also hope you're making an extra copy for ARW :kiss:

Last edited:
Kariann said:
Noone thinks I'm awesome. :sigh: :(

WAIT! :grumpy:

you

are

S
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o

Awesome! :D

After I made my last post here (11:45 last night), I went back into work...I got home at 7:30am. :yawn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom