Randoomdomdumdomdom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
why do I have a feeling ballroom dancing is going to be big a swing dancing in two months? :hmm:

well...if anyone needs a dance partner.... :D

zoney! said:
why do I have a feeling ballroom dancing is going to be big a swing dancing in two months? :hmm:

well...if anyone needs a dance partner.... :D
I do I do! :hyper: Move to RI and take ballroom dancing with me! I already know how to ice dance and I found out Wednesday morning that I am still liftable!

Sam And Josh's Flat Stanley went to visit their Uncle Mark in Houston my Flat U2 went to RI to visit Schmeg and eventually kariann and arw and maybe a few others........

They(flat U2) are really excited to be travelers........Since I can't be at the other concerts I would like to live vicariously through them

Kariann said:

I still have my silver sharpie and the pen thieves were very good about giving it back to me. :D

"Oh this is yours"
I wonder what Bono's doing with my purple Sharpie right now. :hmm:

so....deespite getting into work at 9:15a - I am JUST getting home. Nothing beats a 13 hour day. Top five worst days I have had in my short career with this airline.

BUT...but...and pay attenion Columbus residents:

At 1:00, I got a call from a charter company we deal with, and they wanted to divert an airplane to us that could not get into State College.

I love my job on days when I could say I had the head of the Buckeye mascot in a black plastic bag in my hands tonight. :D

shari schultz said:
It was pretty funny...I kept curling into the fetal position rather than stretching out like they were trying to show me. :der:

Schmeg said:

I do I do! :hyper: Move to RI and take ballroom dancing with me! I already know how to ice dance and I found out Wednesday morning that I am still liftable!

liftable?

You are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

AWESOME!

:flirt:

:lol:

zoney! said:
so....deespite getting into work at 9:15a - I am JUST getting home. Nothing beats a 13 hour day. Top five worst days I have had in my short career with this airline.

BUT...but...and pay attenion Columbus residents:

At 1:00, I got a call from a charter company we deal with, and they wanted to divert an airplane to us that could not get into State College.

I love my job on days when I could say I had the head of the Buckeye mascot in a black plastic bag in my hands tonight. :D

You had Brutus' head???????????

:lmao:

Kariann said:

You had Brutus' head???????????

:lmao:

YUP!

We had the footbal team's charter aircraft land. I picked up the bag and knew EXACTLY what it was (see, I have an extensive mascot/costume charachter resume myself, and when you get something like that in your hands...YOU KNOW.

They also had the cheerleader megaphone thingies. I borrowed it to shout directions to my staff...they were not amused.

Big boys coming off of that plane.

HI MINI-FAH!!!! :D :wave:

thank you mini fah :)
I won't tell arw about the liking of the cow:shh:..............I would like to thank Zoney for encouraging me to add the cow

zoney! said:

YUP!

We had the footbal team's charter aircraft land. I picked up the bag and knew EXACTLY what it was (see, I have an extensive mascot/costume charachter resume myself, and when you get something like that in your hands...YOU KNOW.

They also had the cheerleader megaphone thingies. I borrowed it to shout directions to my staff...they were not amused.

Big boys coming off of that plane.

HI MINI-FAH!!!! :D :wave:

:laugh:

I would have been amused myself!

zoney! said:

YUP!

~intrigued~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom