Randoom is a dish best served cold

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
96_1_b.jpg

I just looked at the old thread. I WANT THIS! :drool: :drool: :drool:

I can now officially watch Red Rocks since it's the 5th but I'll wait until tomorrow night. I've been holding out for over 2 months to watch the damn thing until tomorrow. I can't wait :hyper:

:ohmy: I forgot to mention earlier in my rushed post that not only did I say yes to the boy about meeting next week but I gave him my cell phone number. :eek: I told him to give me a call tomorrow night or Monday or he could email me so we can figure out when we want to meet and all of that. I hope he's not a dork. :mad:

arw9797 said:
96_1_b.jpg

I just looked at the old thread. I WANT THIS! :drool: :drool: :drool:

It's all mine. :love: :tongue:

arw9797 said:
:ohmy: I forgot to mention earlier in my rushed post that not only did I say yes to the boy about meeting next week but I gave him my cell phone number. :eek: I told him to give me a call tomorrow night or Monday or he could email me so we can figure out when we want to meet and all of that. I hope he's not a dork. :mad:

Yay! :applaud:

my mother thinks we're walking at 9:00 AM :tsk: I dont think that's going to work for me :tsk: I told her that I would call her if I wanted to go and she should not even think about calling me :mad: If she doesnt' hear from me than too bad.....

arw9797 said:
my mother thinks we're walking at 9:00 AM :tsk: I dont think that's going to work for me :tsk: I told her that I would call her if I wanted to go and she should not even think about calling me :mad: If she doesnt' hear from me than too bad.....

Why don't you phone her right now :giggle:

~pretend to be drunk~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom