Randoom is a dish best served cold

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening...

For the record I did not watch Red Rocks yesterday but I have a copy courtesy of Schmeg.

But...I did see Bono on CNN....it was a repeat of an interview with one of their female reporters...someone named Kagen ??? Anyways, it was nice to get a Bono fix :D

fah said:
Good evening...

For the record I did not watch Red Rocks yesterday but I have a copy courtesy of Schmeg.

But...I did see Bono on CNN....it was a repeat of an interview with one of their female reporters...someone named Kagen ??? Anyways, it was nice to get a Bono fix :D
:ohmy: When was it from?

Schmeg said:

:ohmy: When was it from?

:ohmy:

It was you, wasn't it....I'm sure it was you :hmm:

You know Mullet Bono, Edge in a plaid shirt and it was raining.

Or are you guys talking about another Red Rocks that I didn't/don't know about that was on tv yesterday (prays it was only on US TV and that I wouldn't have been able to watch it)

fah said:

:ohmy:

It was you, wasn't it....I'm sure it was you :hmm:

You know Mullet Bono, Edge in a plaid shirt and it was raining.

Or are you guys talking about another Red Rocks that I didn't/don't know about that was on tv yesterday (prays it was only on US TV and that I wouldn't have been able to watch it)
Yes I was the interviewer, I was a CNN reporter before I entered the Witness Protection Program. :wink:

Other than that I have no idea what you're talking about!

I am cruising toward 10,000 posts faster than I ever wanted to. :crazy:

:wave: Getting my cereal and off to bed!

Queen Bee, if you decide on your Must Haves by tomorrow night I can probably get them out Thursday or Friday afternoon for you. :)

:help:

Oh crap....the person who was gonna look after a mini fah in the morning has not called me back. I need someone to look after her so I can go on the field trip.

~must go make phone calls~

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom