Randoom Gets Dirty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmeg

Blue Crack Addict
In honor of Kariann breaking down and listening to Love & Peace Or Else. Now she's a dirty girl too!

Whoa, I snuck into the old one seconds before BC closed it! :ohmy:

Well Kariann...how does it feel to be dirty? :macdevil:

Kariann said:
Fuck it Amanda if you still have that song go on AIM and send it to me....I seriously feel left out. :sad:

http://s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=7A2675C7BAD6957382D6C185094F4210

:shifty:

dododo.gif

Schmeg said:
Whoa, I snuck into the old one seconds before BC closed it! :ohmy:

Well Kariann...how does it feel to be dirty? :macdevil:

Honey I've never done purity well....so of course it feels oooooh sooooo goood!

Im not breaking on any other song but this one...but I may have to go dirtier and put this on a cd because it cries out to be blasted at full volume in my vehicle!

Queen Bee said:
Since it's yousendit and it could be gone in 5 minutes, I clearly MUST download it.

If The Pure One is dirty, than The Strong One can be weak, right??

Well?!?!?!!? Did you listen to it yet? I want to know what you think! :mad:

I'm listening to it now and it sounds so much better in my car than on my computer :yuck: The sound is horrible....

arw9797 said:

does that mean you want it too? :wink:

I don't know how the you send it thing works but I can send it through AIM....
I rationalized to yousendit. Now it will blast from my speakers.

:drool:

I'm SUPER confused with you this weekend Schmeg. Explain to me how and when and where you broke down and decided to listen to these songs after spamming my inbox on my phone last weekend about how I was a dirty girl...

arw9797 said:

I'm listening to it now and it sounds so much better in my car than on my computer :yuck: The sound is horrible....
I have Jim's old sound system on mine...it almost kicks my car's ass if you leave out the surround sound thing my car has.

:combust:

arw9797 said:
I'm SUPER confused with you this weekend Schmeg. Explain to me how and when and where you broke down and decided to listen to these songs after spamming my inbox on my phone last weekend about how I was a dirty girl...
:laugh: I have just happened to bump into them on the radio. All the local stations have advanced copies and I've been listening to HJY constantly to win the trip.

So I, too, am dirty.

arw9797 said:

Was gonna tell ya but you went away! I like it verrrrry much!!! I really want to crank it full volume but the time is not so good for that right now so tomorrow on the way to get Spin it will be on repeat in the car!

Queen Bee said:
I'm dirtier than all of you combined. I've listened to the entire album. :silent:
I just about have at this point. :reject:

But a lot of it has been staticy on stations I don't really get (contest purposes) or featured my mom talking over the first half because she didn't get the NEW U2 part of the deal. So I am not VERY dirty. I've only heard this one and ABOY clearly.

Schmeg said:

:laugh: I have just happened to bump into them on the radio. All the local stations have advanced copies and I've been listening to HJY constantly to win the trip.

So I, too, am dirty.

:tsk: I don't believe you! :evil: I think you just downloaded them all and aren't telling me the truth to make it seem like you're still "pure"

:laugh:

It seems SO much shorter than 4:45! :love:

Might as well play it again since I've crossed over to the dark side anyway!

Kariann said:

Was gonna tell ya but you went away! I like it verrrrry much!!! I really want to crank it full volume but the time is not so good for that right now so tomorrow on the way to get Spin it will be on repeat in the car!

oh whoops...:reject:

:sad: I hope you can find Spin. I had no luck. Just Green Day :yuck: I did see Uncut finally but I didn't get it. I looked through it and decided I didn't need it.

arw9797 said:

:tsk: I don't believe you! :evil: I think you just downloaded them all and aren't telling me the truth to make it seem like you're still "pure"

:laugh:

I haven't downloaded anything but this one! :angel: The dj's have all been drooling for two days and they're playing as much as they can!

I still say that you arent as dirty Schmeg since you heard them by chance and anyone listening could bump into them....Amanda made the choice to click and listen...I have now made the choice to ASK for one of the songs...so in essence you are covered with a bit of dust...I have some dirt and well Amanda had downloaded some stuff so she was muddy and then decided to delete all but the one song so she is just dirty now.

Good lord I've lost it now....dont mind my stupid musings.

arw9797 said:

oh whoops...:reject:

:sad: I hope you can find Spin. I had no luck. Just Green Day :yuck: I did see Uncut finally but I didn't get it. I looked through it and decided I didn't need it.
I have the afternoon off so if anyone is Spin-challenged call me and I'll get it...Borders had it and Barnes and Noble should too.

Kariann said:
I still say that you arent as dirty Schmeg since you heard them by chance and anyone listening could bump into them....Amanda made the choice to click and listen...I have now made the choice to ASK for one of the songs...so in essence you are covered with a bit of dust...I have some dirt and well Amanda had downloaded some stuff so she was muddy and then decided to delete all but the one song so she is just dirty now.

:lmao: I'm not dirty, I'm dusty!

QB, what Q do you need? I can hook you up!

Maybe just one more play to inspire some sweet dream...

Kariann said:

what would we have done to amuse ourselves if I would have said something other than "I feel dirty" for downloading them!?!?! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom