Randoom Gets Dirty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:

Two mpeg files of U2 as The Dalton Brothers popped up on easytree.org (site for torrent sharing) three weeks ago, I think. It may have been two weeks, come to think of it. :hmm:

I don't think there's anything else I'm hiding from you. If there is, I'll make sure to let you know. :wink:

Watch out she can be mighty persistent!

:wink:

I was going to change it last week but I wanted to keep my Vikings one up until today's game ( :mad: )

:hmm: I had Snoopy up for a long time and then I think the Vikings before that and then an all U2 one. I don't even remember the last Edge avatar I had :sad: :sad: :sad:

It'll be Edge and only Edge from now on! :drool:

:shifty: By the way I'm finally watching that concert you sent me probably a year ago......:heart:

arw9797 said:
I was going to change it last week but I wanted to keep my Vikings one up until today's game ( :mad: )

:hmm: I had Snoopy up for a long time and then I think the Vikings before that and then an all U2 one. I don't even remember the last Edge avatar I had :sad: :sad: :sad:

It'll be Edge and only Edge from now on! :drool:

:shifty: By the way I'm finally watching that concert you sent me probably a year ago......:heart:

I don't think I've ever had an avatar that wasn't U2 related in some shape or form. :hmm:

It was this passed summer actually. :lol:

arw9797 said:

Meg has one! Point her in the right direction! :D
:shfity: I can't figure them out either. I downloaded some bittorrent converter thingy or something from Sharing the Groove and I don't get it.

I really am a hopeless case!

I'm gonna leave that typeo just for the humor.

I meant :shifty:, of course!

I was just organizing my pictures (finally) from my trip to LA and Vegas in July. I almost started to :sad: when I got to my first ever Joshua tree picture. :sigh:

I've decided I took too many pictures on that trip and I never even got copies of anyone else's pictures.

Speaking of pictures I saw the most adorable Snoopy photo album at Hallmark the other day. I think all of my Snoopy and other Peanuts gang pictures from St. Paul over the years will be perfect in it. Must get it :drool:

Queen Bee said:
I figured out how to use bittorent clients on my own. The websites that I was directed to were really confusing and far too detailed. :der: It's all actually very simple!
I noticed that too and it confused the hell out of me so I gave up!

I have no idea how the candy opened and that is, of course, the one time I didn't use cd holders that close. :rolleyes:

I was organizing my LA pictures today too!

Schmeg said:

I noticed that too and it confused the hell out of me so I gave up!

I have no idea how the candy opened and that is, of course, the one time I didn't use cd holders that close. :rolleyes:

I was organizing my LA pictures today too!

I'll get around to making you a simple set of instructions on how to use torrents sometime later this week. It's not as complicated as it seems. :)

Oh! Amanda, I'm just remembering that I never sent you instructions on how to convert an entire folder of .bmp images to .jpg format with Photoshop. I'm so sorry about that! :reject:

Queen Bee said:

I'll get around to making you a simple set of instructions on how to use torrents sometime later this week. It's not as complicated as it seems. :)
:bow: I will love you forever...and so will a few others, I think!

Queen Bee said:

Oh! Amanda, I'm just remembering that I never sent you instructions on how to convert an entire folder of .bmp images to .jpg format with Photoshop. I'm so sorry about that! :reject:

:| I know. I was wondering if you'd ever finished that up :mad:

:) it's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom