Randoom Gets Dirty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:crack:

i'm not going home for a long, long time.

crap, thanksgiving is coming soon...dammit. that means i have to go home again, and fairly soon.

:mad:

my family is fucking retarded.

and i think i've got poison ivy on my arm...

:tsk: is about all I have to say about the Vikings game. At least it was just by 3 points and it came down to the last play of the game and the Packers didn't whoop their asses. Doesnt' matter the Packer fans at work, and there are several, are going to be incredibly annoying tomorrow because their team won :mad:

I did nothing today to help myself out in the moving process. Not too surprised with myself though. I'm sure I'll be packing like a crazy lady the night before I move. :mad:

Kariann said:
:drool:

:wink:

I am finally done being at work/shopping for stuff for work today. :crack: I am cold and I have a headache...but I think the headache is from the massive amount of crap I ate at the meeting. :yuck: I think I'll be back in a little while.

The cable rep on the phone that I demanded to speak to a supervisor since he didnt sound like he knew what he was talking about at all actually applied the 25.00 credit I told him I wanted! :laugh: After I talked to the supervisor I didnt even mention it to her and figured that it would never get done!

Queen Bee said:

8 minutes is nothing. It took me 62 minutes to download it three weeks ago. :scream:

:eyebrow: Three weeks ago? They just posted this a few days ago. :| Where did you get it 3 weeks ago and what else do you have that you're hiding from me?!?!

I pulled out my address book to look up an address for J and in it I had an old postcard from the dentist with my appt on it....I noticed that they had erased someone else's name/address/appt off of it and then wrote mine on there!

How lame is that?! I mean seriously they have to have these things printed in bulk so what would one postcard mean to them?

:tsk:

arw9797 said:

:eyebrow: Three weeks ago? They just posted this a few days ago. :| Where did you get it 3 weeks ago and what else do you have that you're hiding from me?!?!

Two mpeg files of U2 as The Dalton Brothers popped up on easytree.org (site for torrent sharing) three weeks ago, I think. It may have been two weeks, come to think of it. :hmm:

I don't think there's anything else I'm hiding from you. If there is, I'll make sure to let you know. :wink:

Last edited:
Queen Bee said:

Two mpeg files of U2 as The Dalton Brothers popped up on easytree.org (site for torrent sharing) three weeks ago, I think. It may have been two weeks, come to think of it. :hmm:

I don't think there's anything else I'm hiding from you. If there is, I'll make sure I let you know. :wink:

:ohmy: I haven't figured out those sites yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom