Randoom Gets Dirty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok someone go to U2star and download the video of the week and see if it works. I only get about 30 seconds of the video even though it says it's 4:20 :mad:

It's the Dalton Bros doing Lost Highway!

I just used up all of the bubble wrap and packing tape I have wrapping up my Renaissance Festival goblets. I have ONE left to pack! :|

I'm not exactly sure how I found my way back to the computer after only a half hour.

Um..the Vikings are pissing me off! I'm blaming it on Randy not playing! :shifty:

:scream:

My sister is SUCH A BRAT!!!!!! I wish she would go home already. She has no clue what goes on here with my parents and just accused me of doing something that my parents took as a joke but she went on and on and on. GO AWAY!!!!!!!

ok so my BRAT of a sister just comes down here and expects to use my comuter after the evilness she just created :eeklaugh: WHATEVER. She owes me money and sweetly just said she wanted to transfer it back to my account. Too bad. I'll take my money later. I didn't even blink an eye when she asked if she could transfer money into in her account from mine the other day. I didn't even ask how much she needed. Then she has the balls to scream at me like that. I'm too nice to her.

I should add that I have a slight buzz right now too :drunk: My parents are on a wine kick lately :drool: plus I just drank a beer in two gulps and I just took some allergy pills a little bit ago. Too much all at once :huh:

so check this bizarre one out:

I went to Target today to buy some apartment stuff I still need. I needed to get shower curtain hooks :eek: I couldn't decide between two different ones. I bought some white and silver ones instead of some cute silver beaded ones. I just cleaned out a drawer. Somone somewhere gave me shower curtain hooks that they didn't need. I forgot about them. They were in the drawer. Guess what they look like? They are exactly the same as the silver beaded ones :huh: :| I've had them for about 5 years at least. How strange. I guess I'm returning the ones I bought today.

Ok so I shouldnt have purchased this sweater today...

br259781-00p1.jpg

:tsk: I don't even know why I bothered to go up there and eat dinner with them! :mad:

My mom just brings up something that she knows I do not like to talk about and acts like it's no big deal to talk about it.:mad:

I think I need to crawl under my blankets and ignore the world for the rest of the night :mad: :mad: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom