Randoom Gets Dirty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
I'm going to listen to it all night after SNL :faint:

:bono: :yawn:

and it doesn't help that SSBOAB is posted in the thread :eek:

:faint:
He's gazing at me from my mousepad.

:combust:

That's a potentially lethal combination...but Jim has come home and saved me from myself, no more being dirty and/or dusty tonight!

Kariann said:

Or one could listen first thing in the morning and pretend.

:ohmy:

Am I thinking out loud?!

:eek:
:combust:

I was totally thinking of doing that.

fah said:
Good evening :wave:

Work was busy

Have I missed any important U2 stuff today?

A co-worker called me a U2 whore today :D
:lmao: Well, you've come to the right place tonight! What would you like? Love & Peace or Else? Or perhaps Bono talking in his sleep?

SSBOAB = Super Sexy Bono on a Bed...looooong story...I think it actually begin in your (Queen Bee's) journal...

ljhao

Schmeg said:

:lmao: Well, you've come to the right place tonight! What would you like? Love & Peace or Else? Or perhaps Bono talking in his sleep?

SSBOAB = Super Sexy Bono on a Bed...looooong story...I think it actually begin in your (Queen Bee's) journal...

ljhao

Was I the one that came up with the acronym?

Then we have SSBOAB The Sequel!

arw9797 said:

SNL announcer:

"next week musical guest U2"

:hyper:

:hmm: I don't remember who came up with the acronym...but I think I was a total dork and copy/pasted that chat into Word...:reject: Let me see....

Schmeg said:

:hyper:

:hmm: I don't remember who came up with the acronym...but I think I was a total dork and copy/pasted that chat into Word...:reject: Let me see....

um...don't post that here until you read the whole thing! :shifty: I think we have some "private" conversations in that :reject:

arw9797 said:

:hmm: I don't remember but I think we all know, especially Meg, where the SUPER part comes from :laugh:
:lol: I forgot about that! That was the only time I allowed SUPER to be used until very recently!

arw9797 said:

um...don't post that here until you read the whole thing! :shifty: I think we have some "private" conversations in that :reject:
Oh, I was just looking for the funny parts, not the private ones. :hug: I would never post the whole thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom