Randoom Gets Dirty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:

One more? I've had it on repeat!

And to think I thought for once purity would reign for me. I am going to be pure with the rest though...one more week!
9 days. :crack: I can do it...I can do it...

I think Jim is home and he bet me $50 that I would crack...he doesn't need to know about my dustiness...

Kariann said:
Our stores have Spin most of the time so I dont think it will be a problem for me to find it. :D

I saw Spin EVERYWHERE today. I think I went to 5 bookstores and two music stores and it was there. :| Just not the new one with U2 :mad:

It was really nice at one bookstore they had Blender, Q, and Uncut all in a row. :drool: U2 :drool: They also still had that one Blackbook, or whatever the hell it is, with :bono: on the cover. I like going into stores and seeing tons of U2. One of the music stores had a banner for HTDAAB.

I was making copies today and while waiting I was looking through USA today and found an article on holiday music and there was a pic of Bono and Edge from the Ipod announcement and the release info for the album...I tore it out and its now in my planner.

arw9797 said:

I saw Spin EVERYWHERE today. I think I went to 5 bookstores and two music stores and it was there. :| Just not the new one with U2 :mad:

It was really nice at one bookstore they had Blender, Q, and Uncut all in a row. :drool: U2 :drool: They also still had that one Blackbook, or whatever the hell it is, with :bono: on the cover. I like going into stores and seeing tons of U2. One of the music stores had a banner for HTDAAB.

:eyebrow: I would think the new issue should be out then for you this week.

I like seeing that too. :D

Thanks. :D He's not home. :whew:

Another good download: Sleepy Bono voicemail in the Oh. My. God. thread!

Queen Bee said:
Schmeg, where did you buy your copy of Spin magazine?
Borders...they usually have everything pretty quick.

arw9797 said:
:ohmy: Queen Bee I just noticed your signature :drool:

:yes:

After I listened to the album for the first time last weekend I vowed I wasn't going to listen to it again until I had an actual copy in my hands. I caved a few days ago when nearly all the local stations here were premiering the album. I'm only listening to LAPOE...... for now. :mac:

you know Saturday Night Live is going to be so good two weeks in a row. I used to be totally into Liam Neeson. He's Irish :wink: I have so many of his movies. I don't think he's all hot or anything but he's one of those that's a man of 1000 accents and it just makes me :drool: because you never know what accent he'll have in a movie.

This week Liam

Next week U2

:faint:
:holyshit:

arw9797 said:
you know Saturday Night Live is going to be so good two weeks in a row. I used to be totally into Liam Neeson. He's Irish :wink: I have so many of his movies. I don't think he's all hot or anything but he's one of those that's a man of 1000 accents and it just makes me :drool: because you never know what accent he'll have in a movie.

This week Liam

Next week U2

:faint:
:holyshit:

I've completely forgotten about that!!!! :hyper:

I always forget SNL is on. Please barrage me with reminders this week, okay? :laugh: Hopefully I'll remember that for myself!

:reject: I must confess something:

I have my alarm calendar on my fricking cell phone to go off at 10:00 PM next Saturday night to remind me that U2 is going to be on :reject:

It's very quiet in my room now...I should go to bed and not listen to anything else for the rest of the night.

:shifty:

Well I even have the album comes out on my cell phone :reject: I've been waiting for years for that damn album and I put a reminder on my phone! :der: I just sort of like the idea of my alarm going off at work to remind myself that I need to go to the music store during lunch to buy a NEW U2 album :drool:

arw9797 said:
:reject: I must confess something:

I have my alarm calendar on my fricking cell phone to go off at 10:00 PM next Saturday night to remind me that U2 is going to be on :reject:
:lol:

I didn't even think of that! But I think I will too!

I set mine to remind me to get out of bed since I ignore my actual alarm clock. :shifty:

I will be setting it for 5 am. I think I need to go to bed...

I'd be so screwed without my cell phone. It's my alarm clock and daily planner! I have to set the alarm so I get my lazy ass up in the morning because my clock radio doesn't wake me up anymore even though it's right by my head and the volume is way up. I just sleep right through it. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom