Randoom Gets Dirty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, what's the significance of 9, really? How about they just keep the lines open until I call?

I got a response from my "Can you automatically enter me?" e-mail...they won't do that. :laugh:

I really can't wait til Saturday.

smilies-6186.png

Uh.. ignore the typo... :huh:

Queen Bee said:
smilies-6186.png

Uh.. ignore the typo... :huh:
:cute: Thanks! And when I win, you can enter my contest to see who comes with...:uhoh: I wonder if they'll let me bring four or five people if I ask really nicely...:help:

My best friend won Clay Aiken :)crack: ) tickets for her grandmother by annoying the hell out of one of the weekend DJs. She called him every minute of every hour that he was on the air. He eventually gave in and she staged her win on the air. :up:

I thought I found a way to view all the entries in my journal again...but no. :sad: I have to pm Elvis about it.

Queen Bee said:
My best friend won Clay Aiken :)crack: ) tickets for her grandmother by annoying the hell out of one of the weekend DJs. She called him every minute of every hour that he was on the air. He eventually gave in and she staged her win on the air. :up:
:hmm: Am I that desparate? I'd win the album...which is ok, I'm going to buy the collector's edition no matter what...but I'd be bugging dj's just to be registered to win the trip. We'll see how things are by Thursday.

Queen Bee said:

I actually went to the concert with them. :huh:

We both made t-shirts that were literal interpretations of his sucktastic song lyrics.

My shirt:

pict375.jpg

Hers:

pict348.jpg

A few teenyboppers and old crotchety Clay fans were not amused by them. :madspit:

Love it!

One of my friends at work would not like them either...she saw him something like 8 times.

Yours actually kind of resembles him pretty good! :laugh:

Last edited:
Queen Bee said:

I actually went to the concert with them. :huh:

We both made t-shirts that were literal interpretations of his sucktastic song lyrics.

My shirt:

pict375.jpg

Hers:

pict348.jpg

A few teenyboppers and old crotchety Clay fans were not amused by them. :madspit:
:lol: I love them!!

The Invisible Man song is NOT appropriate for a kids and baby store soundtrack but we get it every other month anyway. :barf:

I would vote for walking out and leaving...especially if it included walking past the stage and throwing something.

Schmeg, the idea is to have a shot every time he says "where the streets have no name", and every time that guitar riff repeats. :drunk:

DaveC said:
Schmeg, the idea is to have a shot every time he says "where the streets have no name", and every time that guitar riff repeats. :drunk:
That could probably kill me...I haven't had that much to drink since I graduated! :barf:

If listening to Clay sing Streets didn't kill me first, of course. :barf: x 1000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom