Randoom Gets Dirty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:heart: gotta love it. 10 PM hits and my dad turns the heat OFF. This is seriously the #1 reason why I am moving out now instead of waiting until the spring like I thought I would. I can't stand 1 more winter of freezing my ass off because he's comfortable. :mad:

It's fucking freezing in here already. :madspit:

arw9797 said:

:| I know. I was wondering if you'd ever finished that up :mad:

:) it's ok.
Actually I'd be interested in knowing that too, since like everything on Pleba is bmp now...if someone has time. :)

I don't even know how to use photoshop all that well. I took a class and have 2 books. One of the books has an instruction CD with it too :|

I do everything in paint unless I feel like doing something fancy then I'll try PS.

:ohmy: I just did something really freaky with my computer...and I remembered I named it Bubb. :laugh:

arw9797 said:
yes we all have photoshop :wink:
I did send that back to you, right? It's not buried on my desk somewhere? I can't remember now...

Photoshop is good. :yes: My dad put some Digital Image thingy on here that I can't figure out but every day he's like, "Did you play with it? Did ya?? Huh???" :shrug: All I can do it turn a color picture to black and white, which I couldn't figure out in Photoshop.

yep I got both PS and Nero back.

I turned the heat up. It was at 60! WTF!?!?! He doesn't get it that if he keeps it at the suggested 68 degrees at all times and never turn it up or down it stays warm in here. I have a huge knot in my stomach now from the stress of freezing. *3 weeks*

Kariann said:
As you probably know I'm sitting here burning up. :|

:sad: at least you can turn on a fan! I've begged for years to buy a space heater and my parents have refused to let me because they could tip over and cause a fire :| I used to work with someone that was always cold and she had a heater under her desk at work and it look exactly like a small fan.

*3 more weeks*

:shifty: and the heat has been turned off already. :|

as long as my dad is comfortable.......

Kariann said:
As you probably know I'm sitting here burning up. :|
:laugh:

I'm coming over! I'm cold too!! My room is always cold, no matter what the heat's at!

arw9797 said:

:sad: at least you can turn on a fan! I've begged for years to buy a space heater and my parents have refused to let me because they could tip over and cause a fire :| I used to work with someone that was always cold and she had a heater under her desk at work and it look exactly like a small fan.

*3 more weeks*

:shifty: and the heat has been turned off already. :|

as long as my dad is comfortable.......

My older brother nearly put our house on fire with his space heater. :|

Schmeg said:

:laugh:

I'm coming over! I'm cold too!! My room is always cold, no matter what the heat's at!

I was comfortable in your room last weekend!

And I do have my fan on! The sad thing is that even when it's comfortable and I dont need the fan on when I go to bed I end up turning it on because I've gotten used to the sound to fall asleep to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom