Randoom From Your Table

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmeg

Blue Crack Addict
:yikes: I almost couldn't find :mac:! I don't think we've used Crumbs yet and I'm not feeling creative so here we are!

I should try and get some sleep. :| I might jump in the shower now so I can sleep until 6:30. I ran out of bridge tokens so I have to pay $2 to get to work in the morning...gotta love when that happens!!

I found the new randooooom :hyper:

I'm working tonight but on a break right now :)

And I am going to work an short overtime shift on Friday night. I've gotta pay for my U2 tickets somehow :shifty:

:wave:

I haven't been to random in a looong time
Do you remember that first randomdomdom thread? :memories:

Afternoon, Fah :wave:

My sister woke me up this morning so I could pay for something she bought off E-bay with my Paypal account. My throat was so dry, it's really sore. I've drank so much liquids over the past 2 weeks too, you would think I'd be better by now.

Speaking of sore throats, I know a girl in my class who is off sick with the mumps :yikes: And I've heard of lots of other people having it. There is a mumps epidemic here at the minute because a lot of folk my age didn't get the vacination against it when it came out or the booster jab, I was reading about it on the news this morning and it said students are most at risk from getting it. I did get the vaccination but I don't know if it's 100% effective. I would hate to catch something like that and get sick again this term. I already feel bad enough. Whatever I had last year is still lingering I think. :mad: Alhtough I do feel heaps better than I did :up:

My sister is really good at using me for money. After I paid for her thing on E-bay I was reading a magazine in the kitchen and my Dad gets out the street map of Belfast. Iasked him why he needed it and he said he was looking to see where the hairdressers was.

Me: What hairdressers

Him: That one your sister is going to

Me: Which one?

My sister: :)

Me: Not the hairdressers I bought the voucher for and was going to use it to get my free cut and colour before London?

Sister: Well I booked it yesterday and well, well, your phone was off, I rang you

Me: My phone was on all day, I was in the library and got calls from Amanda and Josh, you didn't ring

Sister: :)

Me: Anyway, you'll need the voucher for it, it's in my room, I guess you can use it as you've already booked it now

Her: No, I've already got the voucher, I took it yesterday when you were out, thanks anyway

:angry: :lol: I guess I don't mind, I get free manicures and waxing treatments and a whole stack of other things and I think there is a 50% cut and 50% colour thing I can use. I was also in my sisters room earlier and I found about 6 of my cds sitting on her floor, some without the covers (she already scratched 2 of my cd's, something she denies and blames my cd player on :rolleyes: ). I had been looking for them for about a month and had tore my room apart looking for them. I don;t mind people borrowing but my sister goes into my room and steals everything and doesn't tell me. I'm afraid when I go to Spain she'll overtake my room and chuck all my stuff out and when I get back I'll have nowhere to sleep. :uhoh:

fah said:
:ohmy: Mumps can make you really sick as an adult....it can be especially bad for boys :shifty:

Try to get some rest and drink more fluids....maybe alcohol :yes:

i'm going out tomorrow night but probably won't drink, i've started drinking water and dietcokes when I go out now. Cheaper. I have to pay £600 worth of fees next week for uni. :crack:

I've heard it can make boys infertile :shifty:

Lara Mullen said:

i'm going out tomorrow night but probably won't drink, i've started drinking water and dietcokes when I go out now. Cheaper. I have to pay £600 worth of fees next week for uni. :crack:

Is that 600 for one semester :ohmy:

Lara Mullen said:
I've heard it can make boys infertile :shifty:

I've heard that too :shifty:

fah said:

Is that 600 for one semester :ohmy:

I've heard that too :shifty:

yes, i paid the same amt in dec
i had to use a loan for most of it, which i hate :(
i'd babble on about how unfair loans are but i've already done that today at home :D

I have the worst backache. I think all of the sleeping I did this week from Zyrtec killed my back. I can barely move. I had to stop at the store to get a heat pad. I have no idea how I made it through work all day :sad:

cd 3 is still the old box sitting on the desk :mad: they got taken for a ride with the new cd players, and instead of ripping them out and putting back the old ones, they're leaving this big ol box on the desk...it takes up so much space it's not even funny.

i'm not looking forward to trying out the playlist thingie...still haven't checked that out. not too interested in searching the cataloge for every fucking song i play and cross-referencing it. why the fuck should i be expected to do that when the powers that be can't even keep my fucking phone number on file. i've been here 2 years now. i've had the same phone number for home since day1 and my school number has been the same since sept. 2003. :mad: not to mention i no longer have a mailbox here. sure, i never got any mail in i....but still...

there is an extremely fat woman on the ladder in here :|

nah...if i got mail, they'd probably lose it. even if i DID have a box.

:rant: :mad: :rant:

i hate this place. doing a show is probably my second favorite thing in the world (next to going to see bands live, playing them on the radio rules) to do. thank you [insert names of program director, music director, web guy and moron who decided what cd players to purchase here] for pretty much ruining it for me.

:mad:

that being said, i'll continue this as long as they'll let me and as long as i live in the area. which hopefully won't be too much longer...i need to move farther away from home once i graduate college. my brother is in canada right now, my sister went out with her friends, so my mom is home by herslef...what does she do? she calls me up at 5 while i'm packing up to go down to the station, and proceeds to tell me...i have no idea what she was talking about.

conversation was something like this:

mom: :blahblah: :blah: blah blah blah

iwb: uh huh....

iwb: hey, i've got to get going now

iwb: uh...

mom: ok, bye!

:|

my mom needs more friends. or she needs more friends who live in this state, most of her friends live in NY....

:der: the two highways that intersect near my apartment are in desperate need of being expanded to a 3rd lane. It's a nightmare north and south, espcially on the way home. Thankfully I have several alternative routes so I don't have to go that way. They just said on the news that there's not going to be any funding until 2014 to start the expansion :eyebrow:

arw, that sounds like this bridge here...

they finally did widen it, but it took ages for them to actually do it (they claimed there wasn't funding, etc. until giant pieces started falling off the bottom :huh: )

gaelic storm made a joke about it when they played here once. they had played here 6 or 7 months before, and patrick goes jesus christ people, when are you going to finish that bridge? you were working on it the last time we were here...someone picked up one of those road cones *picks up mic stand* and moved it *moves mic stand about 2 feet* alright boys! we're done for the day!

:laugh:

they're coming back in april :hyper: maybe i won't miss them/they won't cancel the shows.

they showed a shot of some kids singing at a school and said by the time the construction even starts those kids will be in their own cars on the road! :der: We can't complain too much because they did do some major work on this highway down a few miles and it helped out a lot when I was living with the parents. That used to be even worse that what this area is now. But 9 more years until they start the damn project is ridiculous! I'm sure they'll start it earlier but not too much earlier.....

:mad:

I want a transporter thingie to Instant Message food!! :laugh: *bugs IWB for wings*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom