Randoom From Your Table

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mess with the commander of the FWB. :yikes: Something like this might happen:

:bump:

Kariann said:
I am boycotting all voting in my state since they messed up in November.
:hug:

My state got it right but all two of our electoral votes barely counted for anything! :sad: So I'm going to be an apathetic Randoomer since my vote doesn't count anyway.

Mullen4Prez said:
Ok 2 years then deal... make it official
Just don't get on ARW's bad side because she'll type vertically at you and that's NEVER good.

:reject:

There already was a campaign, it was two pages ago.

You'll have to check with these guys:

im023243.jpg

But they never post in here anymore so it should be okay. :wink:

Maybe if I close that window it will stop doing creepy things...maybe I'll do a virus scan...that might be a good idea.

:wave: I'll be back when I know I didn't download anything evil!

I just got back from my afternoon tea at my cousin's house. It was fun and she had so many high carb, sugar, fat foods too :drool:

My mom just had carpal tunnel surgery the other day and can barely dress herself yet, my sister is still sick from a few weeks ago and now she has an ear infection and didn't feel that great today, so the one with the sore back had to drive :madspit: Although that's nothing new because I'm generally the driver anyway when I with those two. :mad: My cousin lives about 15 minutes to the border of WI so this was no short drive either :mad:

It was fun and her house is really cute. The person that lived there before her painted each room a different color and she kept it that way. It looked like something on the home decorating shows.

Last edited:
I went to the grocery store for the first time in a week. I shouldn't have bought so much stuff and carried it up. I think the heat pad and I are going to have a party pretty soon.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom