Randoom From Your Table

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IWasBored said:

yeah but how good are your MSPaint skills?
Yes, those are all EXCELLENT platforms but we need to see how good your Paint/Picture skills are, since some of us have slipped through blue cracks ( :shifty: ) and also hold Croke Park tickets ( :hyper: ).

You also have to understand that IWB controls the army of Randoom, the Friends With Boots (better known as FWB) and it takes some effort to overthrow her.

:laugh: I just realized the FWB has been around for a year now! Didn't you start them when that old fart hit my car last year? There was some comment in my journal about friends with boots kicking him if I'd been hurt? Happy Anniversary, FWB!

Mullen4Prez said:
ok how about this I can kick myself in the head and I'm 6ft 3. What about that? huh? And I have the proof.
:lmao: Let's see the proof!!

What can you do about flood control?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I have to confer with my esteemed colleague IWasBored before finalizing any decisions but that was pretty damn funny.

Do I even want to ask how you found out you could do that?

Of Course You do, It Was Summer and My friend goes to me I bet You could kick yourself in the head, Your so Flexible and I then I said OK I'll give it a go. Next Thing I know I am on the ground. Thats when We decided it needs to go on video, so later that night we shot the kick outside a local shop and the rest is history.....

Well I'm Glad I Asked Now! Was there any Alcohol Involved? :wink:

And Where The Hell did IWB go? :grumpy:

If that's not interesting I don't know what is!

How's the closet? I meant to vacuum today but my mom made me go shopping...she FORCED me to...:shifty:

Mullen4Prez said:

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
See if your Internet connection settings are being detected. You can set Microsoft Windows to examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings (if your network administrator has enabled this setting).
Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
On the Connections tab, click LAN Settings.
Select Automatically detect settings, and then click OK.
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer

yeah i did. i tried it in IE and mozilla, and it didn't work either way.

IWB doesn't hang around in Music on the Internet as much as I do. :wink:

we shall appoint you prime minster.

in 4 years you can run for president.

how's that sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom