Randoom From Your Table

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:

I slept way too much this week after I drugged myself with Zyrtec. I woke up yesterday and my back was sore but it just felt like I had been laying in bed too long, which I had been. I used to get like this all the time until I found some better (and expensive :mad: ) pillows. I haven't had any back or neck problems since. I was really worried about sleeping on a new bed that I would have issues again but this is the first time. I think it's going away. I'm not sure if I should go out tomorrow at all though.....
:yikes: Take it easy tomorrow!! You don't want a strain!!

what wankerman said. strain = bad.

i figured out what i wanted to listen to :) dkm! blackout! when was the last time i listened to this album? :rockon:

arw's back pains

wankerman saying she hates black flag, forgetting it, and then saying she's never heard them.

me spitting koolaid on my computer screen

much use of :giggle: :bump: and :rockon:

i made one of these things

*testing 1 2 3*

iwbsign.jpg

I drove over to one of the service centers that are open on Saturdays so I could get my license tabs and a new license card with my correct address. I debated which to go to since I live in between 2. I just decided to go to the one I've always gone too. :| It was closed for remodeling :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

It only took 45 minutes of sitting at the other place to get my stuff done and it was $20.00 cheaper than I expected to spend. It was very painless compared to years past.

And yes my back is still killing me but I can at least move now :mad:

fah said:
It's a beautiful sunny day here too :yes:

Made more beautiful by the fact that I just got tickets to the 2nd Vancouver show :hyper:
:hyper: That's great!!

It was 56 here today!! It's going to be in the 50's tomorrow! And it's going to SNOW on Wednesday so NO DANCING!!! :mad:

i went outside in a tshirt today.

:up:

if it snows on sunday, it better not snow much. and if it snows friday i will smite people. weather will NOT interfere with my plans.

:grumpy: Ticketmaster just got my hopes up by clicking twice during my "one-minute waiting period." Still nothing.

But I have connived an evil plan to get my aunt to take me instead of my uncle. I'm going to send her a card every few days until my uncle realizes that I'd have a much better time than he would and he should let me have the ticket and my aunt and I can' have a Girls' Night Out! :D :evil:

We should just put a dome over New England and never have to worry about snow again. That will be the plan after the thing where you can instant message solid objects.

This thread is about nothing...it's like Seinfeld on blue crack.

You have to present a good campaign; we're not easily persuaded here in Randoom...we've run for many things before (who remembers Citizens Against Gray Squares from The Original *moment of silence*?) and Bono is not allowed to count ballots since he thinks 14 comes after 3.

:hmm: Tempting, very tempting...what else do you promise us?

I can renew all Premium Members for an extra year if I am elected. I will give my Crokepark tickets To anyone who wants them. I promise to give Citzenship to all People who are Illegal. I promise to provide jobs for all.

Mullen4Prez said:
I can renew all Premium Members for an extra year if I am elected. I will give my Crokepark tickets To anyone who wants them. I promise to give Citzenship to all People who are Illegal. I promise to provide jobs for all.

yeah but how good are your MSPaint skills?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom