Randoom From Your Table

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IWasBored said:
"american idiot" makes me mad. very mad. i start ranting on why i hate anti-flag whenever i think about it.

:lol: if you didn't know what i was talking about, the above statement would make no sense whatsoever.
I think I know what you're talking about!

I keep getting lost in oyther windows...I think I'm sleepy...let's see, how many of the last 24 hours have I been awake? Um, at least 20. :laugh: That can't be good.

Schmeg said:

I think I know what you're talking about!

I keep getting lost in oyther windows...I think I'm sleepy...let's see, how many of the last 24 hours have I been awake? Um, at least 20. :laugh: That can't be good.

yes, i think you've heard that rant before...more than once...more than twice...too many times :shifty:

sleep is overrated, but it's good :up:

I'll know to run away screaming if I hear any Black Flag.

Maybe I should get some sleep...:yawn:

hahahaha

it's one of those things that borders on blasphemous when a person into nearly all aspects of punk rock says something like that.

there's a hardcore band called kill your idols, their latest album features a song called "only dicks don't like black flag"

then in their opinion, i'm a dick :wink: the early pre-rollins stuff was tolerable.

IWasBored said:
but you said you'd run away screaming if you heard them :confused:
Did I? I forgot. :reject:

I would just KNOW it was them and run away screaming. Yeah! That's it!

Schmeg said:
I'll know to run away screaming if I hear any Black Flag.

Maybe I should get some sleep...:yawn:

see?

:lmao:

i really think you need to go to sleep!

:shorttermmemory:

My back felt great, I went to watch TV in bed and fell asleep as usual, I woke up and couldn't move again. :mad:

I just finished with another heat pad session and a hot shower. I'm so damn warm now I could sleep with my window open! :|

arw9797 said:
My back felt great, I went to watch TV in bed and fell asleep as usual, I woke up and couldn't move again. :mad:

I just finished with another heat pad session and a hot shower. I'm so damn warm now I could sleep with my window open! :|

:yikes::hug:

arw9797 said:

:yikes: What did you do to yourself?? That's not good!

arw9797 said:
I like the little dancing guy almost as much as the bumping guys but there will be no dancing this week so all scheduled flights get off the ground as scheduled. :rockon:

Schmeg said:

:yikes: What did you do to yourself?? That's not good!

I slept way too much this week after I drugged myself with Zyrtec. I woke up yesterday and my back was sore but it just felt like I had been laying in bed too long, which I had been. I used to get like this all the time until I found some better (and expensive :mad: ) pillows. I haven't had any back or neck problems since. I was really worried about sleeping on a new bed that I would have issues again but this is the first time. I think it's going away. I'm not sure if I should go out tomorrow at all though.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom