Randoom From Your Table

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:

Now there's a punk rock name if I ever heard one...:huh:

:lmao:

that's not the actual name, it's like jimmysomethinghello...but dude..."hello"? wtf, man?? :lol:

that red eye does look scary!!

wankerman is the devil!

not to be confused with toby keith, he's satan.

there is a difference.

Kariann said:

I'm kind of scared.....your eyes look red in that picture....like you are possessed. :shifty:
:evil: Maybe I am!

That's not the best picture I've ever taken but it worked in a pinch and it's just us in here, right? :shifty:

Schmeg said:
Call him Shirley again and he might.

:wink:

but then i could say i've been kicked in the head X number of times by ken casey, shaken hands with mike mccolgan, got thrown out of a murphy's law show because jimmy g gave me a beer, and smote by larry mullen!

although if i'm smited, i might not be saying much :sigh:

for some reason i still have my boots on. like i'm going somewhere or something :rolleyes: if i didn't have anywhere to go at 9pm, i don't have anywhere to go at quater to 12 :down:

I just changed out of my jeans a few minutes ago for the same reason. Why wear jeans when there are pajama pants?

pajama pants...those are around here somewhere...

my room is a mess. :shifty:

i hate this. i went to the bathroom, and there was some other girl peeing in one of the other stalls. she flushed the toilet, and left, and then i heard the door open and she left the bathroom. never did i hear running water or anything that would have been confused with a person washing their hands.

:mad: you know, i have to touch that door handle to get out of the bathroom after i wash my hands...

:yuck:

oh, and yesterday there was some girl talking on her cell phone while sitting on the toilet. :crack:

i hate people.

IWasBored said:
i hate this. i went to the bathroom, and there was some other girl peeing in one of the other stalls. she flushed the toilet, and left, and then i heard the door open and she left the bathroom. never did i hear running water or anything that would have been confused with a person washing their hands.

:mad: you know, i have to touch that door handle to get out of the bathroom after i wash my hands...

:yuck:

oh, and yesterday there was some girl talking on her cell phone while sitting on the toilet. :crack:

i hate people.
I hate that too!!! There were people that didn't even flush when I lived in a dorm with a community bathroom. :barf: Come on!

I am not a fan of talking on the phone and peeing but I actually found myself doing this once and now I can't remember if I answered the phone before or after...it was arw's sister, too...:shifty:

there's a band on that warped tour list called plain white t's.

they suck. they suck so much. i have a compilation of a bunch of shitty emo bands that i got at the radio station a while ago, and their song is the one song i ripped to my computer. i filed it under guilty pleasure-emo-wussy-shit....

it's getting deleted right fucking now.

horrible horrible song.

Schmeg said:

I hate that too!!! There were people that didn't even flush when I lived in a dorm with a community bathroom. :barf: Come on!

I am not a fan of talking on the phone and peeing but I actually found myself doing this once and now I can't remember if I answered the phone before or after...it was arw's sister, too...:shifty:

yeah, sometimes people don't flush here. it's gross. that lever on the side of the toliet is there for a reason, people :|

:lol:

actually, maybe i'm really not in the mood for this shit in the guilty pleasure folder. i listened to another song in there, and if i don't get out i might end up deleting the whole thing.

actually that might not be too bad of an idea :hmm: i've got it all on cds anyway :shifty:

i just listened to the rick barton (often forgotten DKM guitarist) & the shadowblasters, that was fucking awesome. i forgot how good that album is.

IWasBored said:

yeah, sometimes people don't flush here. it's gross. that lever on the side of the toliet is there for a reason, people :|

:lol:
We made signs about the flusher and posted them in every stall. :passiveagressive:

I would have to say delete the emo folder but that stuff just pisses me off so don't listen to me!

you should have hung around and kicked the non-flusher's ass :evil:

very little of it is actually emo, most of it is just really cheesy stuff i wouldn't say i liked, but i still do enjoy once in a while. like that damn green day boulevard of broken dreams song. i want to hate it...

you know who really suck?

the sceptics. i used to like them live, they're nice guys (local band), but damn...they fucking blow.

If I ever tried to kick someone's ass I would just end up getting my own ass kicked. :shifty:

I can't stand the Boulevard of Broken Dreams. It makes me mad.

someone tell me why i downloaded skinhead on the mbta. :|

no really. i have no idea. all i know is that there's a "dropkick murpheys - skinhead on the MBTA" in my unsorted folder...that's where newly downloaded stuff goes.

:huh:

dropkick murphEys?????

"american idiot" makes me mad. very mad. i start ranting on why i hate anti-flag whenever i think about it.

:lol: if you didn't know what i was talking about, the above statement would make no sense whatsoever.

i hate when i can't figure out what kind of music i'm in the mood to listen to.

i think that might explain the metal set i played during my show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom