Randoom From Your Table - Page 27 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-06-2005, 09:09 PM   #391
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,505
Local Time: 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg
My mom went very PLEBA during Paul McCartney's halftime show, in case anyone was wondering.


it was alright. he played some weak songs. 'drive my car' and 'get back' have never been my favorites, and i'm not super-fond of "live and let die".

and shortened versions of 'hey jude' have always ticked me off.

the simpsons thing after the game was lame. it had its funny moments, but overall it seemed really weak, and really short. too many fucking commercials. too many sucky commercials.
__________________

__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 02-06-2005, 09:10 PM   #392
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
I got bored with Paul and left to come back home
Me too and I suppressed an urge to yell, "STREEEEEETS!!!" in the middle of it.
__________________

__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 02-06-2005, 09:12 PM   #393
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
not really...

I better go to sleep anyways now. STOP SLAMMING THE DAMN DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone remind me to go to the dr in the morning and not to work I have a feeling I'll forget even if I write myself a note and put it on the counter by my purse.

Only four days of work this week and then it's the desert!!!!!!!!!!
Go to the doctor and not work so you'll be comfortable in the desert!!!

IWB, I decided 2 games made me a fan in February 2002. And here I am with a Pats sig. Never would have guessed that three years ago!
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 02-06-2005, 09:12 PM   #394
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 04:12 PM
ok I'm really leaving now!!!!!
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 02-06-2005, 09:13 PM   #395
Refugee
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Zwischen Null und Zero
Posts: 2,025
Local Time: 04:12 PM
we didn't get any of the superbowl commercials, but the station here is very very fond of that "should i stay or should i go" pontiac commerical.
__________________
bayernfc is offline  
Old 02-06-2005, 09:13 PM   #396
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,505
Local Time: 05:12 PM
bye arw!


i hate saying this cos i know how much my brother likes having people to watch football with, but he's the reason i hated the sport. it's really hard to watch with him, he's annoying as hell.
__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 02-06-2005, 09:13 PM   #397
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by IWasBored




it was alright. he played some weak songs. 'drive my car' and 'get back' have never been my favorites, and i'm not super-fond of "live and let die".

and shortened versions of 'hey jude' have always ticked me off.

the simpsons thing after the game was lame. it had its funny moments, but overall it seemed really weak, and really short. too many fucking commercials. too many sucky commercials.
Drive My Car was a fun singalong and it was determined that I am the only one in my family who knows one of the legends behind Hey Jude. But I lost interest during Live and Let Die.

STREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETS!!!

arw! I should go too...work in less than 8 hours and I overslept REALLY bad today...
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 02-06-2005, 09:14 PM   #398
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by bayernfc
we didn't get any of the superbowl commercials, but the station here is very very fond of that "should i stay or should i go" pontiac commerical.
No good commercials??

We got the frozen-guy-in-the-Mustang one a few times. It was a little disturbing if you ask me...
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 02-06-2005, 09:17 PM   #399
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,505
Local Time: 05:12 PM
they played the frozen guy 2 times in 5 minutes
__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 02-06-2005, 09:17 PM   #400
Refugee
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Zwischen Null und Zero
Posts: 2,025
Local Time: 04:12 PM
No apparently Canadians prefer their own commercials even on the station broadcasting from Buffalo.
__________________
bayernfc is offline  
Old 02-06-2005, 09:18 PM   #401
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,505
Local Time: 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

Drive My Car was a fun singalong and it was determined that I am the only one in my family who knows one of the legends behind Hey Jude. But I lost interest during Live and Let Die.

STREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETS!!!

arw! I should go too...work in less than 8 hours and I overslept REALLY bad today...
i was doubled with the world's nerdiest security guard (he was moved down from northeast, which is where all the nerds live), and he was singing along.

he sings worse than i do
__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 02-06-2005, 09:23 PM   #402
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 05:12 PM
The frozen guy was just creepy, and the more they played it the creepier it got. Canadians are smart not to play that one constantly.
Quote:
Originally posted by IWasBored


i was doubled with the world's nerdiest security guard (he was moved down from northeast, which is where all the nerds live), and he was singing along.

he sings worse than i do
My mom and I got made fun of for singing in the bar. Give me some beer and I will sing along with just about anything, especially when there are no wardrobe malfunctions involved.

Okay gotta go! Happy Dyansty Day, everyone!
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 02-06-2005, 09:24 PM   #403
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 05:12 PM
Okay, still here for a second...





I would never buy this.

!
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 02-06-2005, 09:33 PM   #404
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,505
Local Time: 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg


My mom and I got made fun of for singing in the bar. Give me some beer and I will sing along with just about anything, especially when there are no wardrobe malfunctions involved.






and i would never buy that thong either.
__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 02-06-2005, 09:49 PM   #405
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
lmjhitman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: tbtf
Posts: 4,317
Local Time: 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg
Okay, still here for a second...





I would never buy this.

!
blue CRACK indeed!
__________________

__________________
lmjhitman is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com