Randoom From Your Table

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't have to work until thursday :hyper:

and i don't have to work this weekend :drool: a real weekend :drool:

Wow, a weekend off...sometimes I dream of those :hmm:

I would have had this past weekend off but I chose to accept overtime to pay for my U2 tickets so I really shouldn't complain

i'm going to go see enter the haggis on friday, and then i'm driving out to boston (well, technically cambridge) to see the ducky boys on saturday.

:hyper:

i might end up not going to see enter the haggis. i don't remember how much tickets cost, and it depends on whether or not it's sold out...if it's sold out, i'm sure i could still get a ticket at the door and stand in the back by the bar like i did for gaelic storm once. i don't really feel like doing that...i'm still not legally old enough to drink, and last time a guy spit guinness down my back (it was an accident, but still not cool).

:ohmy:

Spit Guinness down the back is not my idea of an enjoyable evening.

The legal drinking age is 19 where I live (not that I'm encouraging you to drink or do anything else illegal :shifty: )

21 here, i turn 21 in may :up:

i'm not going to lie, i do look forward to being able to drink a beer at a show once in a while, but i'm more psyched that i'll actually be able to go to shows that are 21+ and see bands i've been missing out on for so long.

what will happen is i'll buy a beer at a show, then i'll realize you can't really take it into the pit with you...and i'll stand there thinking "wow, that was stupid"...

but if i ever see murphy's law live again, and jimmy g hands out beers, i won't have to worry about getting thrown out again.

the spit guinness was not good.

the funny thing was the band came back about 6 months later, and i saw the guy again, he remembered me and appologized again. :lol:

:up: if it doesn't get confiscated and you get kicked out of the club.

IWasBored said:
the spit guinness was not good.

the funny thing was the band came back about 6 months later, and i saw the guy again, he remembered me and appologized again. :lol:

Well maybe 6 months from now you will run into him again and he will buy you a Guinness that you will be able to drink :up:

fah said:

Well maybe 6 months from now you will run into him again and he will buy you a Guinness that you will be able to drink :up:

:hmm:

crap, gaelic storm is playing here in april. hahahaha.

fah said:

ok, that would suck

whenever i go to shows, i hardly ever have some story to tell when i get home. so my murphy's law story from last may keeps showing up :shifty: journal entries, randoooooms....

it was all good, though, the bouncers let me and the other kid they threw out back into the show.

:geek:

actually, i don't know if that's true about not having cool stories...usually they involve getting hit in the head or kicked in the head (or stepped on) by people or things :hmm: this goes all the way back to when i first started seeing bands in 1999...BNL, and that box of mac & cheese...

:lol:

fah said:
Timing is everything :wink:

:down: yes it is.

the murphy's law show was a week before my 20th birthday. the first thing that went through my mind when i was standing outside on the sidwalk was how pissed off i'd be if i was a year older and it had been only a week away from my 21st birthday. cos that's the kind of stuff that would happen to me.

:lol:

did we use "somtimes you can't make it on your own" for HTDAAB stuff?

"sometimes you can't make it without RANDOOOOOOOM"

:shifty:

i figured it was probably used when i wasn't here.

how about another monty python one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom