Randoom From Your Table

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao:

Can we request pictures if you need it in the morning? :shifty:

The Light...you know the one that was in ARW's sig way back when.

By the way...word of advice do not place a candle near your computer mouse unless you plan on looking first before putting your hand on the mouse otherwise you may try to put it on the candle.

I should just go put the light on my head and read.

:lmao: yes, i know what light that is!

:yikes: i'll take that advice about the candle and moue thing...in case i ever have a battery-powered computer and am using it when there's no electricity...

Kariann = Abraham Lincoln

(I really wish I had some mad Paint skillz right now...)

Good advice about the candle!!

:lmao:

:hmm:

wanna hear about the idiot lady on the bus today?

she was talking to the bus driver. why is it that the biggest idiots having the most ignorant conversations are always the loudest people within earshot? :mad:

she kept going on about how amazing TO was in the game, even though the eagles lost, and about his broken foot, moslty.

"didn't someone on the red sox do that too? i forget his name. but he had a broken foot and he pitched"

:rant: :rant: :rant: :mad: :mad: :mad:

One time our power went out for three hours because a squirrel chewed through the transformer. :laugh:

:lmao: squirrel!

WOOHOOO!!! POWER!!!

DON'T DANCE!!!!!

abe, wankerman, and arw:
abe_kariann.bmp

I think I'm going to go to bed early tonight...4 hours of sleep on top of Superbowl festivities didn't really do it for me and I have to be at work at 8 again the next two days. :yikes:

:wave: Hope everyone's power STAYS on!!

i'm going to (try to) go to sleep soon...

i hate having this 9am class in northampton. :mad:

Kariann said:

I didnt dance...do you think I'm crazy? I refuse to dance since I am flying at the end of the week!

I just knew that as soon as Schmeg mentioned paint that you would be working on something! :lmao:

:hmm: i forgot about that.

i think we should go one step further and threaten bodily harm to anyone who does dance. :macdevil:

yep, all you ahve to do is mention paint and....:shifty:

we elected arw a very high-ranking official of FWB due to her vertical typing.

but i'll see what i can do :hmm:

Kariann said:
My freaking power went out and has been out for a half hour now! :mad:

I am on here by battery and dialup typing by candlelight.

I found The Light and may have to use that to get ready. If only I could video tape that for ARW...she would have a hey day with that footage!

:wink:

arw9797 said:

:( what?

What the hell is FWB anyways? Did I miss something?

don't worry, it's a good thing. you want to be the general of the FWB (Friends With Boots - they kick people who suck) army.

:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom