Randoom From Your Table

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:
My mom went very PLEBA during Paul McCartney's halftime show, in case anyone was wondering.

:lol:

it was alright. he played some weak songs. 'drive my car' and 'get back' have never been my favorites, and i'm not super-fond of "live and let die".

and shortened versions of 'hey jude' have always ticked me off.

the simpsons thing after the game was lame. it had its funny moments, but overall it seemed really weak, and really short. too many fucking commercials. too many sucky commercials.

arw9797 said:
I got bored with Paul and left to come back home :huh:
Me too and I suppressed an urge to yell, "STREEEEEETS!!!" in the middle of it. :reject:

arw9797 said:
:yawn: not really...:mad:

I better go to sleep anyways now. STOP SLAMMING THE DAMN DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone remind me to go to the dr in the morning and not to work :shifty: I have a feeling I'll forget even if I write myself a note and put it on the counter by my purse. :der:

:hyper: Only four days of work this week and then it's the desert!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:
Go to the doctor and not work so you'll be comfortable in the desert!!!

IWB, I decided 2 games made me a fan in February 2002. And here I am with a Pats sig. Never would have guessed that three years ago!

:wave: bye arw!

i hate saying this cos i know how much my brother likes having people to watch football with, but he's the reason i hated the sport. it's really hard to watch with him, he's annoying as hell.

IWasBored said:

it was alright. he played some weak songs. 'drive my car' and 'get back' have never been my favorites, and i'm not super-fond of "live and let die".

and shortened versions of 'hey jude' have always ticked me off.

the simpsons thing after the game was lame. it had its funny moments, but overall it seemed really weak, and really short. too many fucking commercials. too many sucky commercials.
Drive My Car was a fun singalong and it was determined that I am the only one in my family who knows one of the legends behind Hey Jude. But I lost interest during Live and Let Die.

STREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETS!!!

:wave: arw! I should go too...work in less than 8 hours and I overslept REALLY bad today...:shifty:

bayernfc said:
we didn't get any of the superbowl commercials, but the station here is very very fond of that "should i stay or should i go" pontiac commerical. :mad:
:shocked: No good commercials??

We got the frozen-guy-in-the-Mustang one a few times. It was a little disturbing if you ask me...

Schmeg said:

Drive My Car was a fun singalong and it was determined that I am the only one in my family who knows one of the legends behind Hey Jude. But I lost interest during Live and Let Die.

STREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETS!!!

:wave: arw! I should go too...work in less than 8 hours and I overslept REALLY bad today...:shifty:

i was doubled with the world's nerdiest security guard (he was moved down from northeast, which is where all the nerds live), and he was singing along.

he sings worse than i do :|

The frozen guy was just creepy, and the more they played it the creepier it got. Canadians are smart not to play that one constantly. :|
IWasBored said:

i was doubled with the world's nerdiest security guard (he was moved down from northeast, which is where all the nerds live), and he was singing along.

he sings worse than i do :|
My mom and I got made fun of for singing in the bar. :reject: Give me some beer and I will sing along with just about anything, especially when there are no wardrobe malfunctions involved.

Okay gotta go! :wave: Happy Dyansty Day, everyone! :D

Okay, still here for a second...

17364170_F_tn.jpg

:lmao:

I would never buy this.

:wave:!

Schmeg said:

My mom and I got made fun of for singing in the bar. :reject: Give me some beer and I will sing along with just about anything, especially when there are no wardrobe malfunctions involved.

:yikes: and i would never buy that thong either.

Yeah, me neither. :no:
I was immediately sorry that I had thought of it!

Sleep in late, take a walk to a bookstore or magazine stand and catch up on some periodicals, have a latte in a coffee shop and read the paper. Have a great day!!

Yep, I know that routine I've got to get my little guy to preschool and take care of my ten month old. But getting THREE kids ready sounds so challenging. I can barely get one out the door.;)

Hang in there - it gets easier - really :yes:

My oldest is almost 9 and she is really good at pouring milk onto cereal and is learning the art of the microwave.

It's time for bed

Nighty night :wave:

fah said:
Good afternoon :wave:

I got mail today :)
Was it round and filled with U2 goodness? :D I sure hope so because I am starting to get worried about that package!

I also got mail that is rectangular and will bring me to a place called Vertigo on May 7! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

I just pissed off my mom! :everyonehereistiredandhungoversmilie: :gopats:

Schmeg said:

Was it round and filled with U2 goodness? :D I sure hope so because I am starting to get worried about that package!

I also got mail that is rectangular and will bring me to a place called Vertigo on May 7! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

I just pissed off my mom! :everyonehereistiredandhungoversmilie: :gopats:

Yes, it is round and filled with U2 goodness (haven't watch it yet) :hyper:

I also go my U2 Keychain today :ohmy: it's everything everyone said it was :|

My tickets have still not come in the mail :mad:

Kariann said:
I just had to show my mom how to work the vcr to record. :|

I know how your Mom feels :hug:

Our previous vcr was great - nice and simple to use. We now have 2 different vcrs that are less than simple. If it wasn't for the instant record button I might not ever get anything recorded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom