Randoom From Your Table

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
p1862747dt.jpg

YAY PATS!!!!!!!!! Tied with Green Bay Packers for Superbowl Champ Titles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grateful that I won't have to see K from work wearing his McNabb jersey tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank You Patriots!!!!!!!!

It wasn't bad here either. Last night on the news they said our night time temp. was warmer than in Jacksonville:ohmy:

All Because of You was just on the Super Bowl stuff :drool:

And with that I think I can turn off the TV. I'm so happy football is over for the season! As much as I love football it's a winter sport. One step closer to SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to stay at work during lunch tomorrow. :( I have to pack a lunch but I'm too full to even think about food :barf:

:mad: that means I have to get up early so I have time to do that, drop off a check at the ATM, and get gas.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

shari schultz said:
p1862747dt.jpg

YAY PATS!!!!!!!!! Tied with Green Bay Packers for Superbowl Champ Titles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grateful that I won't have to see K from work wearing his McNabb jersey tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank You Patriots!!!!!!!!
:hyper:

:drool: Dillon

What a good game! We've decided in New England that hell has frozen over and we are the proof...2001, 2003, 2004 x 2...

i got to watch the game at work!

some of the RAs brought a tv out and hooked it up in the lobby. i was lucky - i didn't get moved down to southwest like last night, and they doubled my building. so i only had to work 3 hours, and i spent the other 3 just chilling.

:cool:

Kariann said:

From the talk around there it was kind of expected that they would again. My dad was pulling for Philadelphia since he considered them the underdog...I gave him *dagger eyes* for doing so.
*dagger eyes* right back at your dad!

It was very anticlimactic after the tears after the World Series but I have to say we New Englanders are very happy this evening! :D

IWasBored said:

i got to watch the game at work!

some of the RAs brought a tv out and hooked it up in the lobby. i was lucky - i didn't get moved down to southwest like last night, and they doubled my building. so i only had to work 3 hours, and i spent the other 3 just chilling.

:cool:
Are you a football fan yet??? :hyper: I'm soooo excited still, I have to be at work in 8 hours but I'll be bouncing around for awhile now! :D:D:D

arw9797 said:
All Because of You was just on the Super Bowl stuff :drool:

And with that I think I can turn off the TV. I'm so happy football is over for the season! As much as I love football it's a winter sport. One step closer to SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: I was singing along and then I was the only one cheering after that...Jim made fun of me but all I could think was...

49 DAYS TIL OPENING NIGHT!!!

arw9797 said:

:ohmy: I never put it in days before. :drool: That doesn't seem that long at all now! That means 46 days and we'll be in southern California :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
:combust: I can't wait!

My mom went very PLEBA during Paul McCartney's halftime show, in case anyone was wondering.

Schmeg said:

Are you a football fan yet??? :hyper: I'm soooo excited still, I have to be at work in 8 hours but I'll be bouncing around for awhile now! :D:D:D

i did enjoy watching it. :up:

i can't call myself a fan, watching 2 games and bits and pieces of other games throughout the season doesn't qualify me as a fan of any kind (not even the dreaded bandwagon fan, i think).

i'd put money on this though - i'll be reading articles in the offseason and following it once it starts back up again.

:yawn: not really...:mad:

I better go to sleep anyways now. STOP SLAMMING THE DAMN DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone remind me to go to the dr in the morning and not to work :shifty: I have a feeling I'll forget even if I write myself a note and put it on the counter by my purse. :der:

:hyper: Only four days of work this week and then it's the desert!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom