Randoom From Your Table

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...which has now evolved into a spin-off thread. Talk about :huh:!

How was tea?

tea was delightful although I had no tea. I'm not much for hot drinks except for cocoa in the mornings. I had a nice diet orange sunkist and tons and tons of pastries, fresh pinneapple and strawberries, and she also had guacamole and chips from CHIPOTLE!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: It was all so good and I'm still full.

I was going to rent Ray tonight but then my mom said she rented it so I decided to watch it at the house tomorrow afternoon. So now I have nothing to do tonight and I don't know where Amy is. We were talking about doing something tonight.

I'm bored :mad: :mad: :mad:

arw9797 said:
I was going to rent Ray tonight but then my mom said she rented it so I decided to watch it at the house tomorrow afternoon. So now I have nothing to do tonight and I don't know where Amy is. We were talking about doing something tonight.

I'm bored :mad: :mad: :mad:

Tina rented Ray this week and said it was really good. I kind of want to see it.

Ok first Springhill Mining Disaster the other day and now the Ground Beneath Her Feet. Why am I trying to relive unemployment memories this week?!?!?! :mad:

arw9797 said:

the thread with a few posts in LS or someplace else?
In LS, there's like 4 replies. Part of someone's campaign was that he can kick himself in the head and you, too can watch by just going back a few pages!

Tea sounds good! :drool:

arw9797 said:
Ok first Springhill Mining Disaster the other day and now the Ground Beneath Her Feet. Why am I trying to relive unemployment memories this week?!?!?! :mad:
:hug:

Songs I need to hear live at least once during the shows I'm going to:

New Year's Day
Bad

It's doubtful they'll ever do Love Is Blindness again but I'd absolutely pass out if they did.

There's definitely at least 20 more songs I could add to the list but those two for sure...I think I have a pretty good shot with those. I'm going to cry like a baby during both at my first concert. :sad: I can't wait!!!! :hyper:

arw9797 said:
It's currently 43 and I have my patio door wide open :heart:
:drool: That's nice! It was almost 60 here today! I wish it would stay like that!

arw9797 said:
Songs I need to hear live at least once during the shows I'm going to:

New Year's Day
Bad

It's doubtful they'll ever do Love Is Blindness again but I'd absolutely pass out if they did.

There's definitely at least 20 more songs I could add to the list but those two for sure...I think I have a pretty good shot with those. I'm going to cry like a baby during both at my first concert. :sad: I can't wait!!!! :hyper:
I agree with everything you said.

I'll be crying like a baby when they first come out opening night and Jim will think I'm a lunatic but I don't care!!

Schmeg said:

I'll be crying like a baby when they first come out opening night and Jim will think I'm a lunatic but I don't care!!

me too. I think I'll probably start crying the second we get there.

:reject:

Schmeg said:

Face it girls we are all going to shed tears. :D I most likely will not have a voice the next day either and I wont be able to hardly eat that day I will be so wound up with anticipation and excitement.

Last edited:
Kariann said:
I wish it were spring already! I've had enough of winter.
We only have about 6 inches of snow on the ground now, that's almost spring to me! :laugh:

Kariann said:

Face it girls we are all going to shed tears. I most likely will not have a voice the next day either.
Same here! But that's always a sign of the best shows...your ears are still ringing and you can't talk from the cheering and singing! :drool:

We have hardly any snow :D

I saw some really cute hand towels the other day that said SPRING on them. I may have to get them even though they don't match my bathroom :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom