Randoom: Catorce Innings!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, lowe doesn't look as much like the stay-puff marshmellow man now...

Interviewer: Congratulations.
Interviewee: You're welcome.

I twisted my ankle just now on my way to my car. I don't know if it was my shoes or if I got my foot stuck in between the large seam of the cement in the ramp. I think it's a combination of both. I can walk fine. It just feels weird. :huh:

:drool: hot cocoa on a cold day. I'm going to be nice and warm to go back to work. Today has been so busy but very calm at the same time. It's a little eery. I'm waiting for the insanity to hit.

:der: I just got an email from Snapfish. They don't understand my problem. They want to know if I paid for something I didn't get. I explained for the third time that I keep ordering things and only getting 1/2 my order and no I'm not being charged for things I'm not getting. Only part of my order is being placed to begin with. It doesn't look like they care so :wave: bubye Snapfish. It's been nice. I told them I'll take my pictures to a more reliable source when I order large amounts. I wonder how they'll respond to that one. I feel like a computer is answering me back without even reading my emails.....:mad:

arw9797 said:
:der: I just got an email from Snapfish. They don't understand my problem. They want to know if I paid for something I didn't get. I explained for the third time that I keep ordering things and only getting 1/2 my order and no I'm not being charged for things I'm not getting. Only part of my order is being placed to begin with. It doesn't look like they care so :wave: bubye Snapfish. It's been nice. I told them I'll take my pictures to a more reliable source when I order large amounts. I wonder how they'll respond to that one. I feel like a computer is answering me back without even reading my emails.....:mad:
It happened to all three of us this time...I wonder what will happen when the other half of my order comes in. They seriously forgot to send me a whole album! At least they didn't charge me. :shrug: Maybe I'll e-mail them and let them know I had the same problem, and I would have preferred to pay 1 shipping charge rather than 2.

I have work homework to do but I am sleepy. :yawn: I took a nap, too...I should go get another coffee and finish my mapping. :|

:dance: I called the apartment back today and they said everything is good to go but they are waiting on my employment history. If everything else is good to go then it's mine. What in the world would they find with my employment history that would make them say no to my renting from them? Nothing. :D:D:D:D:D

arw9797 said:
:dance: I called the apartment back today and they said everything is good to go but they are waiting on my employment history. If everything else is good to go then it's mine. What in the world would they find with my employment history that would make them say no to my renting from them? Nothing. :D:D:D:D:D
:dance: Woo hoo!!! That's great!! Party at your place! :hyper: We can nap on your couch under all your fabulous pictures!

arw9797 said:
I twisted my ankle just now on my way to my car. I don't know if it was my shoes or if I got my foot stuck in between the large seam of the cement in the ramp. I think it's a combination of both. I can walk fine. It just feels weird. :huh:

ankle update:

hurts like hell :sad:

I spent quite some time figuring out the snapfish picture problem tonight. Basically I got all of Schmeg's and some of Kariann's but not nearly all of those. I think I got duplicates of pictures I took in Chicago last month and then none of the ones I took myself in LA last weekend. How frustrating. :mad:

The lovely breakout on my chin is something I haven't seen on myself since I was like 13. :yuck: I wonder if that's a prednisone side affect. Might as well be. I've had every other nasty side affect to that crap.

:shifty: is affect or effect? I hate the english language sometimes. All those damn lit classes and I still get confused....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom