Randoom: Catorce Innings!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Night to those going to bed!

I am starving, I might find some food and go to bed too...and dream of Game 7! :D

1/2 hour at home goes by so fast. back to work already. At least it's a short day since we have to leave to go to a hotel for a meeting. I hope it's a quick one too.

I am so broken out from all the medicine I've been on. I look like I'm 13 :( Hopefully the pill I took today will be the last round of Prednisone for a while. :fingerscrossed: :yuck:

:stress:

everywhere i looked today, there was something red sox-related, whether it was someone's hat, shirt, a sign in a store window, the bus driver telling the yankee fan he'd have to catch a different bus, an overheard conversation on a cell phone...

we even talked about it in russian class.

:stress:

i know the game hasn't started yet, but someone tell me when it's the 5th inning!

:insanelysuperstitiousnow:

:rant:

The phone was just for me. Instead of getting me my dad tells whoever the fuck it is that I've moved out of the country :der: He told me the name of the place that called and I NO idea who it is but what if it was in regards to something important?

When I was out of work last time I had a credit card that I blocked out of my head to pay...two months in a row. He did the same damn thing to me and they called before the second payment was late. If I would have gotten that call I would been able to pay. I'm so fucking sick him doing that. Again...I didn't recognize the name but I am expecting a few calls. I'm so sick of that kind of behavior. If the phone is for him I go get him instead of acting like an ass.

Last edited:
:hmm: but what should I get at the store?

I'm STARVING and there's no food. All I've eaten is carbs this week too. I don't know what I want. I've been craving Chipotle all day but that would require way too much driving to go to one now.

Last time I went to the grocery store starving all I got cereal :rolleyes:

I went to the grocery store and walked around for about 20 minutes before deciding on a fattening cheese pizza. :drool: I think 10 of my 20 minutes were spent in the cereal isle but I couldn't decide...

Kariann said:
I'm almost done packing except for the entertainment portion of what I need to take...music, book etc. and all of the last minute stuff. For some reason packing for this trip has seemed more chaotic than the past trips.

:eek:

I forgot you were leaving me for the weekend :sad:

When are you going to be back?

arw9797 said:
I went to the grocery store and walked around for about 20 minutes before deciding on a fattening cheese pizza. :drool:
I will make you feel better. I had a pizza with cheese and pepperoni. Double the fat. No regrets:wink: It was delish!

shari schultz said:

I will make you feel better. I had a pizza with cheese and pepperoni. Double the fat. No regrets:wink: It was delish!

I'm a vegetarian so you got me there. You definitely win on the fat content of dinner.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom