Randoom: Catorce Innings!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't figure out how long I've been wearing these contacts but I'm guessing it's been more than the suggested 2-3 weeks. :eek: I think these are going in the trash tonight. :yuck:

:drool: I love new Contacts Day! I forget to change mine sometimes, though...

:laugh: this is funny.....

Amy got an email from our old boss today...you know the place that laid us off last year? I guess they have a need after all for our old positions and they wanted to know if she was willing to make a career change?!?! :lmao: Um...she DID make a career change when they fired us :der: I left no forwarding info for them to contact me plus I was online instead of working at that job :ohmy: so I doubt they'd want me back. But if they ever tried to pull that crap on me I'd thank them for firing me so I could find the job I have now :drool: What a fucking insult......"oh we fired your ass but now we need you....come back!" I bet they would probably offer her the same crappy pay too. I can't wait to hear what she is going to say to them.

arw9797 said:

Amy got an email from our old boss today...you know the place that laid us off last year? I guess they have a need after all for our old positions and they wanted to know if she was willing to make a career change?!?! :lmao: Um...she DID make a career change when they fired us :der: I left no forwarding info for them to contact me plus I was online instead of working at that job :ohmy: so I doubt they'd want me back. But if they ever tried to pull that crap on me I'd thank them for firing me so I could find the job I have now :drool: What a fucking insult......"oh we fired your ass but now we need you....come back!" I bet they would probably offer her the same crappy pay too. I can't wait to hear what she is going to say to them.

lame :down: what an insult

Kariann said:

My eye doctor would tell you to trash them then give you a lecture. He lectured me 4 times on my last visit. :rolleyes:

yeah they told me two weeks but if I went three I was ok. My contacts have felt like sandpaper on the eyeballs the last few mornings so I'm thinking it has been more than three. I got a year supply last August so somehow I must have screwed up enough times to get an extra 2 months out of that pack. I go in two weeks for more and I'm sure I'll get the lecture too. It's the dentist and flossing. I KNOW I'm supposed to do it everyday.......

arw9797 said:

:eyebrow: I agree...Lame. That's crappy. I hope Amy tells them off!

arw9797 said:

Go figure!

arw9797 said:

yeah they told me two weeks but if I went three I was ok. My contacts have felt like sandpaper on the eyeballs the last few mornings so I'm thinking it has been more than three. I got a year supply last August so somehow I must have screwed up enough times to get an extra 2 months out of that pack. I go in two weeks for more and I'm sure I'll get the lecture too. It's the dentist and flossing. I KNOW I'm supposed to do it everyday.......

I push mine too...I use the excuse that I wear my glasses/prescription sunglasses to work half of the week so I can wear my contacts longer. :shifty:

Schmeg said:

:eyebrow: I agree...Lame. That's crappy. I hope Amy tells them off!

I forwarded Amy's email to my mom today and she flipped out and told me to tell them where to go if they emailed me. But they can't since they don't know where I work and I didn't give anyone my personal email. The weird thing was I wore a sweater today that I think I wore just about once a week last year because I love it :heart: hoodie sweater :heart: Anyways when I put it on today I had a TMP flashback to last winter and all my frustrations there and then I saw that email today that someone contacted her from that place....it was weird out of all days when I'm thinking of them too.

Kariann said:

I push mine too...I use the excuse that I wear my glasses/prescription sunglasses to work half of the week so I can wear my contacts longer. :shifty:

:shifty: you've seen my glasses! :reject: those are all I have so I never wear them since I can't really see out of 8 year old glasses anyways...that's a good excuse but it wouldn't work for me :tsk:

:hmm: maybe I should get an actual pair of glasses this year since I have flexible spending money :drool:

arw9797 said:

I forwarded Amy's email to my mom today and she flipped out and told me to tell them where to go if they emailed me. But they can't since they don't know where I work and I didn't give anyone my personal email. The weird thing was I wore a sweater today that I think I wore just about once a week last year because I love it :heart: hoodie sweater :heart: Anyways when I put it on today I had a TMP flashback to last winter and all my frustrations there and then I saw that email today that someone contacted her from that place....it was weird out of all days when I'm thinking of them too.

That is kind of freaky and pretty crappy that they are trying to get people back. :madspit:

arw9797 said:

:shifty: you've seen my glasses! :reject: those are all I have so I never wear them since I can't really see out of 8 year old glasses anyways...that's a good excuse but it wouldn't work for me :tsk:

:hmm: maybe I should get an actual pair of glasses this year since I have flexible spending money :drool:

I like having the option because sometimes I just cant bring myself to stick my finger in my eye a 4 in the morning...say like tomorrow morning.

Kariann said:

I like having the option because sometimes I just cant bring myself to stick my finger in my eye a 4 in the morning...say like tomorrow morning.

I know what you mean. There are some days I just do not want to put those things in but I can't see shit without them. :|

shari schultz said:
*giggles uncontrollably with glee*
*dances around room waving rally hat*

:dance::dance::dance:

I believe! Reverse the curse!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom