Randoom: Catorce Innings!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Red Sox/Yankees:
I'm not used to the crowd cheering when the Red Sox get an out. This game just feels wrong.

Schmeg said:
Re: Red Sox/Yankees:
I'm not used to the crowd cheering when the Red Sox get an out. This game just feels wrong.

:down:

p.s. someone tell me when it's the 5th inning so i can turn on the tv!

and then remind me (if i need a reminder) to put on my hats during the 8th!

i'm not superstitious. i swear. :shifty:

livejournal is evil. i know i say this and say i'll never go back there...but some girl on there is claiming she knows the girl who bit me at the street dogs show :eyebrow:

i don't believe her, but whatever. she says she likes SD and the briggs, so that's cool. it's not like i have to be friends with her or anything.

i hear cheering. what happened?

Top of the 4th. :fance: put Boston in the lead 1-0! :hyper: I'll let ya know when it's the 5th.

We all agreed at work today that catorce innings is bad, and they should get it done in 9. Or less.

Woo hoo!! Matsui blew it! 3-0!! :dance: 4 nothing, maybe??

:ohmy: Fan interference???

Kariann said:
Boston has the lead!

IWB...someone bit you at a show?

whoohooo!!

yeah! i didn't tell you???? some stupid bitch bit me during "what's left of the flag" (my favorite fucking flogging molly song :mad: :mad: :mad: and i couldn't listen to it for a good week afterwards without getting extremly pissed off) because i took her hand off the baracade. she had been scratching me and shit all through FM's set trying to get between me and the big scary guy next to me, and between the set and the encore some hippie who i assume was her boyfriend pushed his way between me and the big guy, and she got a hand on the baracade...so i moved her hand cos i didn't feel like being pushed (i'd been standing there since the briggs set began), and she fucking bit me!!!

i hear more cheering!!!!

IWasBored said:

whoohooo!!

yeah! i didn't tell you???? some stupid bitch bit me during "what's left of the flag" (my favorite fucking flogging molly song :mad: :mad: :mad: and i couldn't listen to it for a good week afterwards without getting extremly pissed off) because i took her hand off the baracade. she had been scratching me and shit all through FM's set trying to get between me and the big scary guy next to me, and between the set and the encore some hippie who i assume was her boyfriend pushed his way between me and the big guy, and she got a hand on the baracade...so i moved her hand cos i didn't feel like being pushed (i'd been standing there since the briggs set began), and she fucking bit me!!!

i hear more cheering!!!!

No you didnt tell me!

:ohmy:

IWasBored said:

whoohooo!!

ouch

i can't believe i didn't tell you! i thought i told everyone. i mean everyone. except my mom, cos she'd flip out. i've had worse, i've had my nose nearly broken, been kicked in the head waaaaay more times than i can count, elbows to the temple, tripped by asshole fathers protecting their daoughters from the evil kids in the pit, skinned knees, i've run out of the pit and smacked my right knee (which is really fucked up from playing ultimate frisbee, i think i re-fucked tonight cos i went home to pick some stuff up, and tripped over a shoe while carrying groceries into the house, and smacked it right under the knee cap on the table) on a railing...fists in the eye...i've come home frmo shows with a black eye even though i didn't get in a fight...

but being bitten pissed me off more than any of that.

shari schultz said:

yes :crack: i had a bruise on my shoulder for a week because of it.

Umpires are wonderful!

I'm not on AIM because I'm trying to figure out what the hell Crapfish did. They didn't overcharge me, they just screwed up. :shrug: Oh well, more pictures Friday!

Schmeg said:
Umpires are wonderful!

I'm not on AIM because I'm trying to figure out what the hell Crapfish did. They didn't overcharge me, they just screwed up. :shrug: Oh well, more pictures Friday!

Umpires were wonderful at that moment...other times they are not...like when they said Jeter got that tag last night...not so wonderful.

I wasnt overcharged either...just didnt get everything

wait...

is :fance:

:dance: or :faint:

cos all this time i thoght it was :faint:

:dance: makes more sense :der:

Oh yeah, it's the 5th...sorry! :reject:

:fance: was supposed to be :dance:

ok, i've got my hats ready....not on my head yet, but ready for the 8th

LET'S GO SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schmeg said:
Oh yeah, it's the 5th...sorry! :reject:

:fance: was supposed to be :dance:

it's ok, kariann told me

i thought :fance: was :faint:...i don't know why, i saw the f and thought :faint: even though f and d are right next to each other than ance is the rest of :dance:...

:der:

veritek. hehe.

testing:

meintkiewicz

Doug Mientkiewicz

WHOOHOOO!! i spelled it right!!

GET SIERRA OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom