Randoom: Catorce Innings!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i cleaned up all the soda bottles and gum wrappers and dirty socks.

going rates for tix to game 1 of the world series according to sports center:

bleachers $1,400-$1,800
loge $1,800-$4,000
field box $4,000-$8,000

IWasBored said:
going rates for tix to game 1 of the world series according to sports center:

bleachers $1,400-$1,800
loge $1,800-$4,000
field box $4,000-$8,000
I tried to win tickets on the radio tonight. I need HJY on speed dial. :angry: That would have been MUCH better than a hot dog and tickets to Club Hell.

Schmeg said:

I tried to win tickets on the radio tonight. I need HJY on speed dial. :angry: That would have been MUCH better than a hot dog and tickets to Club Hell.

muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch better

so much that i had to fuck up the scroll bar :tongue:

Ok, here is what Mr fah has come up with (I helped)

I am Arthur, King of the Randoooms

Run away, run away Randoooms

Oh, this is Randooom abuse

I'm having SPAM and Randooom with a side of chips

Rule one, no poofters in Randooom

I would like to buy some Randooom cheese

And my favourite:

We used to dream of living in Randooom :dance:

IWasBored said:

so much that i had to fuck up the scroll bar :tongue:
Annoying...but necessary.

It was just a call-in-and-win thing, no trivia questions or anything. I'm still proud as hell of myself that i knew "Misplaced in the frozen food section."

Schmeg said:

Annoying...but necessary.

It was just a call-in-and-win thing, no trivia questions or anything. I'm still proud as hell of myself that i knew "Misplaced in the frozen food section."

lost in the supermarket! :applaud:

i'm proud of you, too.

my mom left a message on my voice mail reminding me that the aloha steamtrain reunion show is tomorrow night :mad: :mad: :mad: i was trying to forget that!!!!

1. i have to work so i can't go
2. it's 21+, just like the final show was in sept. 2002.

and i know h.o. isn't going to sneak me in. he didn't sneak me in in 2002, and i don't think this time would be any different.

fah said:
Ok, here is what Mr fah has come up with (I helped)

I am Arthur, King of the Randoooms

Run away, run away Randoooms

Oh, this is Randooom abuse :up:

I'm having SPAM and Randooom with a side of chips :up::up:

Rule one, no poofters in Randooom

I would like to buy some Randooom cheese

And my favourite:

We used to dream of living in Randooom :dance: :up::up:
:lol: So many good ones! :up: added to my favorites!

If I see one more Girls Gone Wild commercial someone's gonna die. :mad:

I should probably go to bed, seeing as I have to work at 9...

fah said:
I love sports but I don't get spending that kind of money when you can watch it on tv for free :eyebrow:

hahaha

i don't go spending that kind of money on it either. they'd lose (i've been to 2 major league baseball games and 2 minor league games in my life, and all 4 times my team has lost).

Schmeg said:

:lol: So many good ones! :up: added to my favorites!

If I see one more Girls Gone Wild commercial someone's gonna die. :mad:

I should probably go to bed, seeing as I have to work at 9...

yeah, those are all good, actually. i just like the cheese one...cos it's the cheese one.

girls gone wild commercials make me homicidal.

work at nine :yikes:

i might go to the umass football game tomorrow. i don't like football, i dno't give a fuck about school spirit, but i've never frozen my ass off at a football game before, it's free for me (because it's already built into my tuition and student fees), and if i feel like waking up before noon, it would be something to do...since i'll be spending 6pm to 3am at work.

IWasBored said:

yeah, those are all good, actually. i just like the cheese one...cos it's the cheese one.

girls gone wild commercials make me homicidal.

work at nine :yikes:

i might go to the umass football game tomorrow. i don't like football, i dno't give a fuck about school spirit, but i've never frozen my ass off at a football game before, it's free for me (because it's already built into my tuition and student fees), and if i feel like waking up before noon, it would be something to do...since i'll be spending 6pm to 3am at work.
:up: football

:down: freezing ass off

:drool: cheese:

:wave: goodnight wankerman!!

i just remembered...it's a good thing amazon.com reccomended bad religion cos wankerman was a bad religion-related typo!!

once time the thread was closed right as i was trying to post in it. :der:

i don't think they're here either

it's about...i don't know how big exactly my room is...i just had all sorts of crap on the desk and bed and floor...most of it was wrappers or papers i didn't need, or dirty laundry that needed to be thrown in the hamper.

i'm really tired. i had 1 and a half hours of sleep last night/this morning. i'm going to sleep. :wave: goodnight fah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom