Randoom: Catorce Innings!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
when i lived in new paltz, my best friend and i would sit around and quote monty python and the holy grail for hours. oh yeah, we were cool. :shifty:

crap, this thread is nearing the 500 mark.

not it!<--not posting the new one

IWasBored said:
when i lived in new paltz, my best friend and i would sit around and quote monty python and the holy grail for hours. oh yeah, we were cool. :shifty:
:wave: How I Spent My Four Years in College

I'll bite your leg off!

IWasBored said:
crap, this thread is nearing the 500 mark.

not it!<--not posting the new one
I said Not It before and I did. :shifty: I was afraid we'd be shut down right in the middle of the game.

So really...Not It this time. :D

My brother and I are usually caught with this one:

WHAT is your name? WHAT is your favorite color? WHAT is the air speed velocity of a swallow?

What do you mean, an African or European swallow?

I don't know- AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *flying-off-a-cliff gesture*

i think kyle was responsible for most of the movie quoting since i'm terrible at quoting movies.

i'm the invincible night!

i just saw the funniest commercial. some guy was trying to bowl with telekenis.

unfoprtunatly it was a commercail for a bowling tournament. who watches this crap?

<trying to think of clever/witty title for next randoom thread but now all I can think of is Python, which isn't a bad thing, yes it is, no it isn't, yes, no, yes, no...........>

fah said:
<trying to think of clever/witty title for next randoom thread but now all I can think of is Python, which isn't a bad thing, yes it is, no it isn't, yes, no, yes, no...........>

monty python randoooom :hyper:

we are the knights that say RANDOOOOM!

ok don't use that one, it's lame.

fah said:
:laugh: Something about Randoom: I'm not dead yet! would be kind of funny as we have been pissing people off for like two years now!

Or the Knights that say Randoom! That's a good one!

So much Monty Python...so little time...

fah said:

I saw of picture of it in the paper - YUCK

they were talking about the medical procedure and about how they stitched it up (and will be sticthing it up again so he can pitch game 2)...

fah said:

That's usually not a good thing....stay inside

i'm not going anywhere. i don't really need to go anywhere...i've got everything i need right here. my room is nice and safe.

Schmeg said:

:laugh: Something about Randoom: I'm not dead yet! would be kind of funny as we have been pissing people off for like two years now!

Or the Knights that say Randoom! That's a good one!

So much Monty Python...so little time...

haha, yes, i'm not dead yet...i still don't get why it pisses people off, especially when most of those pissed off people do the same exact thing in their own threads...or io which is a whole randoooooom forum.

my room is a huge mess. and my roommate is gone for the weekend (again! i've had the place to myself ever weekend since she's moved in! :D ) so i won't have any motivation to actually clean it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom