Randoom: Catorce Innings!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:drool: Recommendations at amazon.com

:hyper: Vertigo and HTDAAB have appeared at Amazon! If I had any money right now I would have to pre-order the Vertigo singles!

Kariann update: She has seen some big balls in New Orleans and will share them in photographs upon her return.

Mr. BAW said:

Schmeg.....you packin' heat??????????
No but I think IWB is...which makes me nervous that she's going to scamper over to see me at REM next week...:shifty:

:wink:

:lol:

i might have a deadly...PEN!!

when jerod and i went to see bad religion, jerod had a pen in his pocket and the security confiscated it as a potentially deadly weapon.

Amazon.com has recommended The Bouncing Souls for me...however, they also recommended Mathcbox 20 and that crappy "Body is a Wonderland" guy whose name I can't remember right now...

Remember the old Randoom when we talk to u2er and she loved the Body is a Wonderland guy amd yelled at us for making fun of him? :laugh:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek it just recommended Creed!!! :no::no::no: Just when I was starting to think IWB worked for Amazon as Street Dogs were coming up!

Schmeg said:
Amazon.com has recommended The Bouncing Souls for me...however, they also recommended Mathcbox 20 and that crappy "Body is a Wonderland" guy whose name I can't remember right now...

Remember the old Randoom when we talk to u2er and she loved the Body is a Wonderland guy amd yelled at us for making fun of him? :laugh:

souls!!! :up: :up: :up:

john mayer :no: :no: :no: you're probably getting that cos you're a DMB fan...

i remember u2er! she loved that pete guy from chevelle, too! feastingonapete!

Schmeg said:
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek it just recommended Creed!!! :no::no::no: Just when I was starting to think IWB worked for Amazon as Street Dogs were coming up!

NO CREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STREET DOGS = GOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!

MIKE MCCOLGAN COULD EAT SCOTT STAPP FOR BREAKFAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

WHY AM I TYPING ALL IN CAPS???????

:heart: STREET DOGS :heart:

Schmeg said:

I will overlook the deadly assault pen as long as you're scampering and not galloping. :wink:

:lmao:

seriously, i laughed harder than i should have.

:shifty:

i. do. not. gallop. never. ever.

:tsk:

IWasBored said:

souls!!! :up: :up: :up:

john mayer :no: :no: :no: you're probably getting that cos you're a DMB fan...

i remember u2er! she loved that pete guy from chevelle, too! feastingonapete!
:mad: Stupid DMB attracting more freaks for me!

:laugh: I saw a Chevelle video yesterday morning and I thought of u2er and feasting on a Pete! :laugh: Ahhh, classic Randoom moments!

IWasBored said:

:lmao:

seriously, i laughed harder than i should have.

:shifty:

i. do. not. gallop. never. ever.

:tsk:
*gallop* is BAD. I will hide if I see anyone galloping in my general direction.

They also recommend Bad Religion!

Schmeg said:

:mad: Stupid DMB attracting more freaks for me!

:laugh: I saw a Chevelle video yesterday morning and I thought of u2er and feasting on a Pete! :laugh: Ahhh, classic Randoom moments!

i still like some DMB. but i draw the line at my tolerance for their earlier stuff drawing reccomendations of crappy mainstream bullshit. :down:

yes!! classic!!!

Schmeg said:

*gallop* is BAD. I will hide if I see anyone galloping in my general direction.

They also recommend Bad Religion!

galloping is only done by truly evil beings. like the horsemen of the apocolypse.

:down:

YAY! BAD RELIGION!

bad religion is a good recommendation.

fah said:

When things are starting to get to tough for me...I let the mini fahs run with scissors :wink:
:lol: My mother actually wanted my brother to do this yesterday.

IWasBored said:

galloping is banned from randoooooom.

mony python :up:
:drool: Monty Python

I will now recite Monty Python and the Holy Grail for you...

:coocoo:

fah said:
No, it was one of those things where your mom tells you to do it so you don't. I'm sure the mini fahs never do such things!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom