Randoom: Catorce Innings!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, i love this:

the front page of the DKM site:
DKMpage.bmp

whoops...it shrunk...

it says 'who's your daddy now?' on the line in the middle

UnforgettableLemon said:
That's brilliant. *Goes to listen to "Tessie"* I can celebrate for the murphys, even if I don't care

i listened to tessie a bunch of times yestersda yafter the game. i figure i can listen to it when there's no game going on, but when i listen to it while there's a game happening, bad things happen.

:superstitious:

the explosion are doing 'here i am'

cool.

i didn't recognize the song until the chorus. it sounded a bit different than i remember it from the EP. they almost sound like a boston band now.

I listened to Tessie today! :D But it does cause bad things to happen when the game is on.

I'm hungry and sleepy...I think it's time to go.

:wave:

:wave:

i was going to IM you the tessie video today..

oh well. no hurry. it can send during game 2 or something. as long as neither of us listen to the song.

i hate hippies. i condemn them to burn in the firey pits of hell. i'm as liberal as any of those fuckers who do the public affairs shows, or at least i used to be. i'm still not voting for bush, but i'm not voting for bush because i know what mess he's creating, not because they're shoving their equally lame bullshit down my throat.

not to mention the fact that they leave the studio at the station smelling like unwashed human.

Alrighty....on to the aches and pains of the day....my ankle woke me up last night at about 3:00. I thought I was going to pass out it hurt so damn bad. Then when I actually got up for the day it was better. It didn't bother me that much walking either. Towards the end of the workday it was throbbing and I couldn't wait to get home even though I sat in the same spot all day. What do I do about this? I don't think it's swollen. Do I need to put ice on it? Elevate? Nothing? I go from one illness/injury to the next lately.....

arw9797 said:
:dance::dance::dance:

Congratulations, apartment-haver!! You have a home for your nap couch and all your pictures!!

Not cool about the ankle, though! :no:

IWasBored said:
i have to be at work at 6 tomorrow night :scream:

6pm-3am.

whoohooo :crack:
:no: That SUCKS. They should supply you with a little tv or something!

Schmeg said:

:dance::dance::dance:

Congratulations, apartment-haver!! You have a home for your nap couch and all your pictures!!

Not cool about the ankle, though! :no:

:hyper: I can't wait!

:shifty: I am a little nervous now that it's real but I'll be ok

Yeah I know. They need to fix the parking ramp so bad. Supposedly they were going to be never did. I did not park in the same spot today. I didn't want to fall into a hole again. :(

Schmeg said:

:no: That SUCKS. They should supply you with a little tv or something!

tehy're also implementing all sorts of strict guest policies so people don't burn down the campus if the sox win.

if there's a game 7, it will be on halloween. i have to work on halloween, which will become a 6-whenever shift (technically tomorrow is a 6-whenever shift, but i can't imagine any game 1 rioting going past 3am. the helicopters were gone by 2:30 the other night), with the montly meeting at 4. :crack:

arw9797 said:

:hyper: I can't wait!

:shifty: I am a little nervous now that it's real but I'll be ok

Yeah I know. They need to fix the parking ramp so bad. Supposedly they were going to be never did. I did not park in the same spot today. I didn't want to fall into a hole again. :(

it will be cool, very cool.

:yikes: stupid holes. i keep tripping on the stairs up to the parking lot on my way to the dining hall. parking lots are evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom