Randoom: Catorce Innings!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
ok is it bad that my foot is a little numb after my ankle issue in the parking lot today? It doesn't hurt all that much but if I've been sitting for a while and then stand up...ouch. But it's kind of numb on one side. :huh:

:ohmy: that's kind of wierd...did you damage some nerves, maybe?

IWasBored said:

:wave: waaaaankerman

this is what's in my away (i don't feel like talking to that wierd guy from philly) message: WhiteGoldenPearl: it was a little tumbleweed!
:lol: It was a little tumbleweed! Definitely not a hot dog wrapper.

:heart: being completely obnoxious and quoting each post :heart:

IWasBored said:

:ohmy: that's kind of wierd...did you damage some nerves, maybe?

I was walking to my car to come home for lunch today and there are these big seams in the contrete of the parking ramp. I was also wearing slip on shoes. I stepped on one of the seams and my shoe went sideways....as did my whole foot. My ankle has been bothering me for the most part all day. :sad:

arw9797 said:
ok is it bad that my foot is a little numb after my ankle issue in the parking lot today? It doesn't hurt all that much but if I've been sitting for a while and then stand up...ouch. But it's kind of numb on one side. :huh:
That's how mine felt when I jumped off that dancing game stage last year. Is it slightly swollen, too? Does it click when you rotate it? Just ignore it for a few days and you'll be fine.

Disclaimer: The preceeding prognosis was made by the adult child of an emergency room nurse. If it is swollen and clicking, a normal person would get it checked out...but really, who wants to waste a day sitting in the ER for the doctore to give you an Ace bandage and tell you the same thing and charge you $500?

Schmeg said:

That's how mine felt when I jumped off that dancing game stage last year. Is it slightly swollen, too? Does it click when you rotate it? Just ignore it for a few days and you'll be fine.

Disclaimer: The preceeding prognosis was made by the adult child of an emergency room nurse. If it is swollen and clicking, a normal person would get it checked out...but really, who wants to waste a day sitting in the ER for the doctore to give you an Ace bandage and tell you the same thing and charge you $500?

not swollen and doesn't click. Just hurts like hell and my foot is numb. But if I ignore it I'm sure it will go away...I'll just complain about it for a few days here and then it'll be all good.

arw9797 said:

I was walking to my car to come home for lunch today and there are these big seams in the contrete of the parking ramp. I was also wearing slip on shoes. I stepped on one of the seams and my shoe went sideways....as did my whole foot. My ankle has been bothering me for the most part all day. :sad:

sounds fun.

ouch. :down:

arw9797 said:
Kariann's looking for ghosts now.....

:yikes:

i kind of hope they see something. otherwise, looking for ghosts sounds boring as hell.

vertigo ipod commercial was just on tv.

i have the channel on leno cos conan is on afterwards, and mofo informed me that the explosion will be playing, and i didn't want to lose the channel. i also know that if i turn off the tv completly, i will miss it because i'll look at the clock 2 minutes too late.

IWasBored said:

sounds fun.

ouch. :down:

not so much. :tsk:

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Normally I'd laugh hysterically even if it hurt like hell but I was more worried about someone I work with seeing me laughing by myself in the parking lot so I quickly drove off. I dont know why I'd care since half the time at work I sit at my desk and laugh my ass off. There is some weird crap that happens at my work. :coocoo:

arw9797 said:

not so much. :tsk:

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Normally I'd laugh hysterically even if it hurt like hell but I was more worried about someone I work with seeing me laughing by myself in the parking lot so I quickly drove off. I dont know why I'd care since half the time at work I sit at my desk and laugh my ass off. There is some weird crap that happens at my work. :coocoo:

that was a sarcastic 'sounds fun' :p

wierd crap happens at my job, too...but i'm sure it's different wierd crap. i doubt you get a lot of drunk people singing dropkick murphys songs to you...

I wish I got weird drunks singing Drokick Murphys songs to me. I would laugh my ass off before I threw them out!

he only sang "boys on the docks", so i wasn't impressed.

but it was hilarious.

i wish all the drunks sang. some of them fall all over my desk and breathe on me :yuck:

IWasBored said:

I work with brokers that will do ANYTHING to get their commission check. Most of them do not tell the truth about what is going on with the deals. It's my job to ensure that everything is done 100% to my companies policies and we deal with outside brokers who will lie, cheat, and steal so it's very challenging with them. But I :heart: my job! It's so much fun catching them in the act and busting them. :drool:

arw9797 said:

I work with brokers that will do ANYTHING to get their commission check. Most of them do not tell the truth about what is going on with the deals. It's my job to ensure that everything is done 100% to my companies policies and we deal with outside brokers who will lie, cheat, and steal so it's very challenging with them. But I :heart: my job! It's so much fun catching them in the act and busting them. :drool:

it sounds interesting.

catching crooks without it being a risk to your life (ie. being a cop) sounds fun :evil:

'easily' is officially my favorite chili peppers song.

john frusciante :up:

my mom is having the whole family over tomorrow night and she's making chili :yuck: The whole damn house is going to smell like spicy red meat all weekend now. :mad:

I'll probably do absolutely nothing on Halloween. I'm going to an apple orchard this Sunday. I think that'll be enough Fall festivites for me. :)

:shifty: there's a winery at this place and they have free wine tastings. :drool:

free is good. free is always good.

i have a meeting at 6, and work at 8. and i'll have to yell at people wearing masks because it's university policy that they can't wear them because if i'm checking their ID, i don't know who the hell is actually under there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom